GodlyOtsemobor

**Official Lappinitup match thread Rotherham vs Norwich**

32 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Nunez is a good player. In my view he needs to be starting behind Barnes whilst Sarg is out. That said I thought Gibbs did well also today and at Bristol 

Liked to see Gibbs and Nunez tried here.. but also like Barnes there who’s been incredibly effective if a bit unorthodox for a 10. 

I know I get criticised for my day later post match analysis  but here goes.

Went back and looked at the pre season predictions. 1 in 8 thought 16th or worse

Many thought we would start badly

Where were the goals going ti come from?

Instead after 7 matches 5 of which were away 5 wins 1 defeat more goals than any other championship team. Many goalscorers.

Be interesting to see how high powered we are against Stoke and good to see the reaction to the Rotherham defeat was not very critical.

So here are my hopes. Rotherham 3rd away match in 8 days distance travelled 1200 miles there and back. Hectic  deadline day lost sarge temporarily (at least won'the bl going out in January now) Andy O permanently and Hwang and Danny Batth not in frame yet. A lot of upheaval

Rotherham not the strongest in the league so maybe thought as CL games go could take foot off gas this time. Hence first half performance.

Hope I am right. Stoke awaits.