Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

City view; Millwall

Very enjoyable - they seem to get better at these. My overwhelming thoughts were, what a hulking great team of titans of men they’ve assembled; secondly how emotional are these guys about missing shots, scoring, and ultimately winning. Remarkable 

• Like 2

After a total disconnection with the players and coaches under Smiths regime, it nice to have that real feeling of togetherness back. It feels like something special is happening again.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, GenerationA47 said:

Very enjoyable - they seem to get better at these. My overwhelming thoughts were, what a hulking great team of titans of men they’ve assembled; secondly how emotional are these guys about missing shots, scoring, and ultimately winning. Remarkable 

The body language is just so much better than last season (helps when you're winning, of course, but even so). Kenny looks like a good captain - watch him picking up Dimi after that missed chance. Duffy's fury after the late goal conceded is great to see and speaks of high standards. And Barnes is just a revelation - already seems like the heartbeat of the team. What a transformation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Apologies for the most boring post of the year... The lads arrving by coach for home games, is that something Wagner has implemented? I assume they meet at Colney and then get the coach, another small bit of team bonding.

1 hour ago, Satriales said:

Apologies for the most boring post of the year... The lads arrving by coach for home games, is that something Wagner has implemented? I assume they meet at Colney and then get the coach, another small bit of team bonding.

I think this is pretty common 

1 hour ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Thanks for sharing Cambridge, actually managed to spot my friends and myself in the crowd celebrating after Barnes scored ..........

Now I’ve been looking out for a warband of woad-daubed naked celts without success

1 hour ago, Satriales said:

Re-implemented, I think. They used to do it in the Farke era; Smith had them arriving at the stadium well ahead of time and doing their bonding there. The results were clear for all to see in our stellar home form last year.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, GenerationA47 said:

Now I’ve been looking out for a warband of woad-daubed naked celts without success

We wear clothes for the footy, look carefully and you will spot us, holding aloft the severed head of a Roman centurion in celebration........

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

We wear clothes for the footy, look carefully and you will spot us, holding aloft the severed head of a Roman centurion in celebration........

Spotted it now - ta

• Haha 1