Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Jack Stacey...

4 hours ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Makes Aarons looks what he is.. overrated!! 

Very good signing. A great athlete, and one of those players that’s just very effective. May not have the flash of a modern fullback, but makes things happen and has a very positive impact on the sides performance. 

Max is good, but his development stalled as the team around him crashed. He should have left when City got relegated the 1st time. Also he had no real challenger for his position.. As bad as he may now seem in comparison to Stacey (who I never really took notice of before joining us), Aarons has been one of the most consistent players for us over his time... Sometimes a change is as good as a rest, if he's overrated, then Norwich has been truly dogsh!t the last 3 years. 

Aarons for Scapegoat

Edited by mrD66M
  • Like 2

Just wondering if Max had licence to get forward as much as Stacey under the dreadful Dean Smith? No he didn't 

I thought Stacey was good, but Giannoulis was just as good and up against the better attacker, Traore?

Stacey was good, superb engine. I thought our back 4 were very solid.

7 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

Stacey hit crosses that even Jesus Christ would like to be on the end of.

Edited by Duncan Edwards

A little bit harsh on a player who was made to play in a system he wasn’t comfortable with under smith and then we all know the tail end of last season wasn’t the greatest for anyone 

max has always given 100% and questioned (rightly) some of the players commitment levels last season and was called out on it 

he has earned his move away and will flourish at his next team no doubt

that said Stacey played really well yesterday and looking forward to seeing what he can achieve moving forward 

• Like 2