Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Kenny McLean called up to Scotland

They said he’d be out for 6 to 8 weeks and was training at the end of the season. Do you just post the stories and not read them? 

Just now, Dr Greenthumb said:

They said he’d be out for 6 to 8 weeks and was training at the end of the season. Do you just post the stories and not read them? 

Ah don’t be so hard on the lad. I appreciate his posts, otherwise I’d miss some of the stuff that’s happening inside and outside of Norwich.

Good to see McLean back. Will be one of our most important players next season. 

5 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

No, I did not know that but thanks for the update.

9 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Can't be that badly injured then? Might be good news for us.. And he's get's a reunion with ol' billy the kid

FxSkrvuWcAI0mQt?format=jpg&name=large

It was said at the time he would likely have been back for the Playoffs had we made them, and he has been back in training for a few weeks, I believe. McLean and Aarons were training in Dubai recently with a coach, presumably to keep themselves in shape for their international call-ups.

• Thanks 1

You'd be pretty frustrated if you were Zander Clark. Went to Hearts to be number 1 goalkeeper, due to Craig Gordon being injured. Talk of Gordon retiring so Clark now very much number 1 there, then he finally gets called up to the Scotland squad aged 30 also thanks to Gordon's situation but then Angus Gunn appears from nowhere to steal his Scotland opportunity and then Craig Gordon announces that he's coming back early next season and not retiring so he's probably going to lose his Hearts number 1 status also. 

On 29/05/2023 at 12:52, Canary Jedi said:

Ah don’t be so hard on the lad. I appreciate his posts, otherwise I’d miss some of the stuff that’s happening inside and outside of Norwich.

Good to see McLean back. Will be one of our most important players next season. 

You’re an enabler 😂

• Like 1

On 29/05/2023 at 12:56, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

McLean and Aarons were training in Dubai recently with a coach, presumably to keep themselves in shape for their international call-ups.

Or their medicals at their new clubs!