I stand by my record. 15 crashes. No fatalities

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I hope someone gets the reference šŸ˜‚.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Turns out theĀ driver responsible is a Labour supporter who was arrested and then released on charges of criminal damage and dangerous driving -- He was also charged on an unrelated instance of making indecent images of children.

His social media profiles are plastered with pro-Labour and lefty causes, including republican messages, trade union support and pro-trans retweets.

45 minutes ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

Turns out theĀ driver responsible is a Labour supporter who was arrested and then released on charges of criminal damage and dangerous driving -- He was also charged on an unrelated instance of making indecent images of children.

His social media profiles are plastered with pro-Labour and lefty causes, including republican messages, trade union support and pro-trans retweets.

Andā€¦?

• Haha 1

I think we'd need to see some bona fide evidence first before believing anything Jools says as fact. Even then it has zero relevance.

Even if he is, he might be the first one to drive into Downing Street with honest intentions for some time.

1 hour ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

I can beat that.

Moors murderer Ian Brady was a UKIP supporter.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3055928/Moors-murderer-Ian-Brady-reveals-Ukip-supporter-brands-David-Dimbleby-establishment-dumpling-series-ranting-letters-Ashworth-hospital.html

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

And I'm just pointing out a typical Labour supporterĀ šŸ™ƒ

From a sample of one, just like Ian Brady?