Pyro Pete

"Women’s football, I do not watch it. It’s of zero interest"

Eh, if they're playing sport and keeping fit they're doing quite the opposite of destroying their bodies! If one thing is clear in the UK in particular, neither men nor women get remotely near enough exercise and are wrecking their bodies through inactivity. And not remotely all women want kids either, so let's get that out of the way.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tzol Machine said:

Woman's football is an embarrassment to any society that respect's it self. 

You got offended? This is why you insulted me?

What good does it do to have woman compete and be told they're just as good as men? 

What good does it bring to our society to have man change their sex so they can compete with woman and destroy them?

Tell me what good do you see in woman competing in sports?

Do you enjoy they beating themselfs in a ufc match? 

You're a weirdo 

**** me, and here I was thinking I was the biggest **** on this forum.

• Haha 2

Just now, TheGunnShow said:

Eh, if they're playing sport and keeping fit they're doing quite the opposite of destroying their bodies! If one thing is clear in the UK in particular, neither men nor women get remotely near enough exercise and are wrecking their bodies through inactivity. And not remotely all women want kids either, so let's get that out of the way.

The men are weak, thats why women don't want to make kids.

Men are weak because their fathers were weak, the mothers tried to hold **** together the best they could. 

The fathers were weak because our grand parents were uneducated, mostly lived poor, they barely had enough to survive, their only answer was to beat their kids on the heads.

The answer to this degeneration is not more degeneration. Men have to become strong and educated again.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Tzol Machine said:

What good does it do to have woman compete and be told they're just as good as men? 

What good does it bring to our society to have man change their sex so they can compete with woman and destroy them?

You're a weirdo 

Have you really bought a post back from three weeks ago?! 

Perhaps you need to go back a bit further? Preferably to the 1970s where your viewpoint will be accepted a bit more! 

it is not rocket science to accept that woman are not as physically developed as a man and there are plenty of sports where the women’s version of the game is not derided as much as it is in football…it’s quite frankly pathetic listening to some of the puerile arguments people put up saying woman are  not allowed to play 

For instance…there will be a tennis championship in London in a few weeks, I would be massively surprised if you could find anyone slating the women’s version of the game. Some sections of golf fans would probably make comments about female players.

What about Fallon Sherrock beating two men in the world championship darts a few years ago? Smashing the ceiling of woman’s sport. 

do you have a problem with female Olympians? Should Dame Kelly Holmes be stripped of her title? 

what would happen if your daughter came to you and said? Daddy, I really want to play football this weekend, would you deny her this wish because ‘women’s football is an embarrassment’ 

by the way girls football in terms of participation outstrips the boys football in many counties in the uk 

sorry I’ve probably bombarded your brain with a bit too much information there mate , will give you a few days to respond 

11 minutes ago, Tzol Machine said:

Hey man Coke is not water, no matter how you want to believe it. If you're thirsty to death you should drink water, in case you had doubts.

Just because woman can kick a ball and run, it doesn't mean they were made to replace us on the field. 

Males are built to fight, defend and protect. Thats true for all spectrum of nature. 

What do you like in woman's football or any other sports any ways? You like watching their ****, legs? What kind of a weirdo are you. 

Family, union, strengh.. thats all that matters. Women are a fundamental part of the family, if they're outside destroying their bodys they cant produce and take care of children.... you weirdo. 

You're here because you had a loving mother and father... perhaps you had some siblings too. 

Families are meant to be large, 4-5 sibblings at least.... this nonsense of 1-2 kids per household that is insane... 

you need to see people, a kid needs a village to grow healthy. 

If your family had your values you would probably not be here today, you weirdo.

What i am saying is part of the foundation of who we are.

Smarten up

Oh I get it now, you’ve had a beer 

What a merchant 

1 minute ago, Tzol Machine said:

Men are weak because their fathers were weak, the mothers tried to hold **** together the best they could. 

The fathers were weak because our grand parents were uneducated, mostly lived poor, they barely had enough to survive, their only answer was to beat their kids on the heads.

The answer to this degeneration is not more degeneration. Men have to become strong and educated again.

When women are better educated, they make fewer kids. This has been proven through decades of longitudinal research when more educational opportunities were available to women. 

This has got nothing whatsoever with the perceived "weakness" of men (not to mention there's always an element of survival bias in that sort of thing).

4 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

**** me, and here I was thinking I was the biggest **** on this forum.

stfu

A woman needs 9 months to birth a baby, she needs another 2 years to properly recover, to make 5 healthy kids a mother would require 15 proper years of care and attention by her husband, her siblings, parents and extended family. 

The system is built so it discourages this healthy and natural process. 

Weirdo's rather see women beat each other in a ufc fight instead.

Any kid needs friends and people who they can trust, to give these kids a few siblings is giving them a gift for life, some people they can play with, learn and grow with. 

If you think what i am saying is crazy then what are you doing here.

4 minutes ago, Tzol Machine said:

Well last I checked this was a forum about Norwich City, not neandertholic attitudes of a person I'd bet my mortgage has never seen a woman's hoohar before.

So I guess I'm here to talk Norwich City? Crazy, I know.

Edited by Terminally Yellow

3 minutes ago, Tzol Machine said:

stfu

A woman needs 9 months to birth a baby, she needs another 2 years to properly recover, to make 5 healthy kids a mother would require 15 proper years of care and attention by her husband, her siblings, parents and extended family. 

The system is built so it discourages this healthy and natural process. 

Weirdo's rather see women beat each other in a ufc fight instead.

Any kid needs friends and people who they can trust, to give these kids a few siblings is giving them a gift for life, some people they can play with, learn and grow with. 

5 kids and 15 years of care! That’s certainly living the dream. What woman could ask for more. 

Jeez, not every woman wants kids and the proportion of the fiercely childfree has been steadily rising. Heck, Miss TGS and indeed myself would probably just about prefer to let Dr. Mengele or Dr. Shipman carry out the bilateral salpingectomy or vasectomy respectively than have remotely anything to do with being parents.

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

5 kids and 15 years of care! That’s certainly living the dream. What woman could ask for more. 

Are you a woman though? 

What do you know?

6 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Jeez, not every woman wants kids and the proportion of the fiercely childfree has been steadily rising. Heck, Miss TGS and indeed myself would probably just about prefer to let Dr. Mengele or Dr. Shipman carry out the bilateral salpingectomy or vasectomy respectively than have remotely anything to do with being parents.

Kids shouldn't have kids. If you're not mature enough mentally for such responsibilities i am with you, you should totally look else where, like a dog or a few cats. 

Keep drinking those coke diets and pizzas

17 minutes ago, Tzol Machine said:

Some very helpful information you're providing us, thank you.  In your opinion, what is the best age to start with the 15 year baby process? 

I guess 23 would be good, as she wouldn't have tasted too much independence or built up a career so you can pull her out of work a lot easier.

That would make her 38 when the final baby pops out - And, if that last one stays at home until they're 18 or so, that keeps her busy until her mid-50s... All being well, of course.

Takes up less jobs too, which is handy for unemployment levels, house will be well kept and gives us more time to go down the pub and start to become real men again. 

You've really got this idea nailed, how do we sign up?

Edited by Google Bot
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Tzol Machine said:

Kids shouldn't have kids. If you're not mature enough mentally for such responsibilities i am with you, you should totally look else where, like a dog or a few cats. 

Keep drinking those coke diets and pizzas

Any quality peer-reviewed evidence that not wanting kids is a sign of immaturity?

Or did it come from the Anally Resourced Statistical Evaluation, or A-R-S-E, for short?

Edited by TheGunnShow

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

Any quality peer-reviewed evidence that not wanting kids is a sign of immaturity?

Or did it come from the Anally Resourced Statistical Evaluation, or A-R-S-E, for short?

she said not wanting the responsibilities of being a parent

So they're mature enough to know what they want, then act on it. That's not remotely immaturity.

Now let's go through the proportion of unplanned or inadequately planned births (over 40%, according to Guttmacher Institute research). I mean, not properly planning a fledgling life strikes me as being pretty damned immature, really...

34 minutes ago, Tzol Machine said:

You're a weirdo 

You are hilarious! 

Remember the last time you had an opinion? How many goals was it you said Tzolis was going to score that season? 

I remember it well. Just like I remember enjoying multiple sports that happened to be female competitors. When our hockey team won the olympics or our netballers bagged the commonwealths or, and wait for it, our footballers won the Euros. 

I’m sorry you feel so threatened by women that you have to unsuccessfully try and belittle or oppress them. I’d hate to be so woefully insecure. Your mum must be really upset to have seen her son grow up to be so inadequate. I hope she has a daughter that can give her some family pride back from the shame you bring to her and Greece. 

It’s ok though mate. Hug it out at your next Bigots anonymous meet up 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

Some very helpful information you're providing us, thank you.  In your opinion, what is the best age to start with the 15 year baby process? 

I guess 23 would be good, as she wouldn't have tasted too much independence or built up a career so you can pull her out of work a lot easier.

That would make her 38 when the final baby pops out - And, if that last one stays at home until they're 18 or so, that keeps her busy until her mid-50s... All being well, of course.

Takes up less jobs too, which is handy for unemployment levels, house will be well kept and gives us more time to go down the pub and start to become real men again. 

You've really got this idea nailed!

Just look back at your family tree, im pretty sure you would find some grand grand mother with more than 5-7 kids

maybe you should mock them instead, mock their lifes for how stupid they were to have this many kids... boy they sure were some fack tards around that time? What were they thinking? so many football tournys sacrificed, for what, for you? Poor Nanny if she only knew....

2 minutes ago, SwearyCanary said:

You are hilarious! 

Remember the last time you had an opinion? How many goals was it you said Tzolis was going to score that season? 

I remember it well. Just like I remember enjoying multiple sports that happened to be female competitors. When our hockey team won the olympics or our netballers bagged the commonwealths or, and wait for it, our footballers won the Euros. 

I’m sorry you feel so threatened by women that you have to unsuccessfully try and belittle or oppress them. I’d hate to be so woefully insecure. Your mum must be really upset to have seen her son grow up to be so inadequate. I hope she has a daughter that can give her some family pride back from the shame you bring to her and Greece. 

It’s ok though mate. Hug it out at your next Bigots anonymous meet up 

Honest question, do you enjoy watching females beat their face on a ufc fight?

I surely find it disgusting

40 minutes ago, Tzol Machine said:

So no more degeneration? What’s your excuse then? Why are you so weak? Why are you so uneducated? Why do you live Andrew T so much? Did you get beaten in the head a few too many times, because it sounds like it chap. 

3 minutes ago, Tzol Machine said:

Honest question, do you enjoy watching females beat their face on a ufc fight?

I surely find it disgusting

If we are on finding things disgusting, your lack of intelligence is far higher up my list 

4 minutes ago, SwearyCanary said:

If we are on finding things disgusting, your lack of intelligence is far higher up my list 

That list must be located somewhere where the sun don't shine

Did your **** hole ate it, cuz i can't find it nowhere?

Edited by Tzol Machine
  • Haha 1

Of course, Orna Donath's superb book, called Regretting Motherhood, also triggered troglodytes. It was also a conversation that was long overdue as it killed off the toxic notion re. parenting that "it's different when it's your own". And there's a fair chunk of parental regret going on...

And there's always just been bigoted nonsense said and written about the childfree. Leslie Ashburn-Nardo showed that being deliberately childfree (as opposed to just not having them or being infertile) is still a stigmatised choice.

5 minutes ago, Tzol Machine said:

How am i weak? are you challenged? i'm sitting here debating 10 weirdos at the same time, facing criticism, going against the wind. 
Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Why are you so fruity? someone touched you on the pee pee when you were young? you got bullied by people at school? called you gay or something like that? 

Let us know when you’ve moved on from The shandy mate and we’ll have a proper debate 

Until then be safe in the knowledge you are the biggest weapon I have ever seen post on this forum and that is saying something! 

Goodnight and much love 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tzol Machine said:

How am i weak? are you challenged? i'm sitting here debating 10 weirdos at the same time, facing criticism, going against the wind. 
Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Why are you so fruity? someone touched you on the pee pee when you were young? you got bullied by people at school? called you gay or something like that? 

My god you are the gift that keeps on giving. ‘Fruity’ and ‘pee per’ are absolute classics.

That said, I can’t realistically or morally continue to debate with someone like you, it’s unfair on you as you have to have a learning disability of some kind. 

I hope you get the help you need. 

Just now, SwearyCanary said:

My god you are the gift that keeps on giving. ‘Fruity’ and ‘pee per’ are absolute classics.

That said, I can’t realistically or morally continue to debate with someone like you, it’s unfair on you as you have to have a learning disability of some kind. 

I hope you get the help you need. 

He’s had his first shandy and finally plucked up the courage to give an answer back after 3 weeks….I remember my first beer too 

• Haha 1