Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Anyone watching tonights playoff?

Posh No 8, Taylor is the son in law of a mate of mine, a decent player and should be on our radar, but who knows??

1 minute ago, Ray said:

Posh No 8, Taylor is the son in law of a mate of mine, a decent player and should be on our radar, but who knows??

The Binners might be after him again. They wanted him for this season but decided to stay at Posh (according to the commentator).

Russ Martin was keen too when at MK but the budget at the time was too tight (non existent)

28 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Really!!, Sheff Wednesday imploded at the end of the season!!............

Oh Christ there’s crap from you and others on this point! How many defeats, points scored and goal difference over the season? Keep burying that head in the sand. 

2 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I am well cooking, think the Owls Will blitz them but hope I’m wrong. Could you possibly have been more wrong?

Edited by Commonsense
Spelling

3 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

………. would be nice to see the Posh go up as well, been a long time since we played in the same divison as them.. Bit like Fulham really always seem to miss one another

Yes it has been a long time since we’ve played Posh in the League. So long it seems like we never have but maybe that’s because we haven’t.

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Oh Christ there’s crap from you and others on this point! How many defeats, points scored and goal difference over the season? Keep burying that head in the sand. 

Two points difference, if Wednesday had managed to beat bottom club Forest Green Rovers rather than lose to them they would now be in the automatics and the Scum would have been playing at the Posh (and hopefully getting totally smashed). You keep blowing smoke up the **** of those blue nosed *** down the A140 all you like, I refuse to do so. You are one strange Norwich City fan dude, siding with them and being a **** towards fellow Norwich fans is weird..........

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1