Sign in to follow this  
Mullet

Webber asked if he actually has any credentials or morals

He'll end up with a cushty job with an FA or Football League like Neil Doncaster, nobody needs to worry about Webber.

But if he were the real deal he'd have learnt to speak German after selling himself as a German football fanatic. I've always found it odd that he hasn't. 

Prepared to condition himself to climb Everest but not learn German (has he given up on Everest now like he has Norwich City or has he just realised its a bad look?).

Just wondering whether the chap is a bit of a fantasist at this point. Bit of a Paul Nuttal, a footballing Walter Mitty.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

10 hours ago, Mullet said:

stew.thumb.jpg.f49f683dc4457db64b71b444a294fa4e.jpg

43 Best Popeye movie ideas | popeye movie, popeye, robin williams....Webbo sez...."I yam what I yam!"....

9 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

He'll end up with a cushty job with an FA or Football League like Neil Doncaster, nobody needs to worry about Webber.

But if he were the real deal he'd have learnt to speak German after selling himself as a German football fanatic. I've always found it odd that he hasn't. 

Prepared to condition himself to climb Everest but not learn German (has he given up on Everest now like he has Norwich City or has he just realised its a bad look?).

Just wondering whether the chap is a bit of a fantasist at this point. Bit of a Paul Nuttal, a footballing Walter Mitty.

To be fair, and it's only a hunch I have based on nothing, I think he's shelved the climbing side while it became obvious the footballing side needed 100% oh his attention.

14 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

How do you know he hasn’t ?

14 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Doesn't he speak Spanish?

I think that's where he always had his eye on more than Germany.

9 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

How do you know he hasn’t ?

Unless something has changed in the last couple of years, he said in an interview that he doesn't speak German.

6 minutes ago, repman said:

Doesn't he speak Spanish?

I think that's where he always had his eye on more than Germany.

If he does then fair play. 

I won't begrudge him whatever job he does next, just feel that his time is up here and we need somebody with fresh ideas and a fresh set of contacts.

• Like 1

He actually speaks fluent French. His first love was a young french girl from Mayenne called Suzanne. She dumped him though after her father told her to beware...

1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Unless something has changed in the last couple of years, he said in an interview that he doesn't speak German.

He may well have learnt it, we just don’t know about it