Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

Radio Norfolk

Are these commentators really deluded all they keep saying is we are going for playoff. If they can’t see it the players are on the beach

21 hours ago, Jason Shackell’s Limp Tack said:

I think you're listening to a different station bud. I've not heard such disparaging remarks from them for a long time. For once Rob Butler actually gave unbridalled negative opinion

The sad fact he the first one who keeps on saying play offs is still achievable 

1 hour ago, baldy09 said:

The sad fact he the first one who keeps on saying play offs is still achievable 

Technically he’s not wrong. The likelihood is very small though.

23 hours ago, Hucks6 said:

Are these commentators really deluded all they keep saying is we are going for playoff. If they can’t see it the players are on the beach

I’m aiming for a date with Nicole Scherzinger but I’ll never get it. No different than this lot aiming for the play offs, in fact I’ve probably got more chance. 

On 19/04/2023 at 20:41, Hucks6 said:

Just listened to the latest scrimmage pod and to be fair to them (Chris, Rob and Michael Bailey) all said that while it mathematically possible, none of them See us getting into the play-offs

With the caveat from MB that if (massive if) we managed to scrape in with 3 wins from 3 - he certainly doesn't see us getting past boro/Luton