Sign in to follow this  
charlies dad

royle urges ipswich to lose 'corinthian spirit'

Oh please.

Apparently the fat oaf is so dissillusioned about the bad treatment of his team, he wants them to start cheating, like everyone else in the championship. Presumably hes back dating it to include that no-mark handling the ball into the net in the derby match. tosser.

not the first time BFJ has been caught using the word ''spirits'' about his team hey, normally its just after the boys in blue get a player to blow into the proverbial bag.

Just ignore the fat c&&&, with any luck he might go away. He''s one of those myopic holier than thou managerial types like Wenger, who only see what they want to see. Say what you like about Worthy, but you don''t hear to much whingeing and whining about the ref or the opposition when City lose.

[quote user="stephen nobbs"]Just ignore the fat c&&&, with any luck he might go away. He''s one of those myopic holier than thou managerial types like Wenger, who only see what they want to see. Say what you like about Worthy, but you don''t hear to much whingeing and whining about the ref or the opposition when City lose.[/quote] Absolutely correct Stephen. Worthington does conduct himself with a lot more decorum. Royle never loses a game gracefully. He is a total pillock.

This is correct. I actually can''t understand why he isn''t in trouble after his comments about referees today. I''m sure I can remember managers getting in trouble for implying that refs have been cheating. And, as you say, it is spectacular hypocracy after the winning goal in the last derby match.

[quote user="Russ Feld"]You guys spend way too much time worrying about a team in another county[/quote]

damn straight, why dont we talk about Wroxham......

Russ Feld wrote "you guys spend way too much time worrying about a team in another county"

I think this is the second thread in three weeks - totalling about 15 posts. That hardly represents an obsession.

take out the last 2 words of the thread title and u get "rooyle urges Ipswich to lose" which sounds so much sweeter!

jas :)