Sign in to follow this  
keelansgrandad

Charlie Bronson wins

Charlie Bronson won his parole board hearing and is set to be released in June. Good for him. Hope he settles as the publicity will be massive.

Edited by keelansgrandad

He'll chase it.  He'll be on talk shows, reality TV. Speaking tour,  Wherever the cash is. He loves being the centre of attention. 

He'll also get all kinds of idiots trying to fight him to prove they're hard. Hopefully he resists the urge to put them in their place and doesn't end up back inside!

He''ll get locked up again or at least people will try to get him to do things to make that so. How old is he now anyway?

Edited by American_Canary

Poor man. The media will be all over him and he won't get a moments piece. I certainly don't want him to be left in prison but I fear for him. He's clearly not well and it probably won't end well. 

On 17/03/2023 at 16:37, The Raptor said:

He'll chase it.  He'll be on talk shows, reality TV. Speaking tour,  Wherever the cash is. He loves being the centre of attention. 

He'll also get all kinds of idiots trying to fight him to prove they're hard. Hopefully he resists the urge to put them in their place and doesn't end up back inside!

11 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Poor man. The media will be all over him and he won't get a moments piece. I certainly don't want him to be left in prison but I fear for him. He's clearly not well and it probably won't end well. 

I'm calling it now.. He's going to be on every talk show, every news show, every interview known to man and will probably write a book or two get tons of money and cash and be richer than his wildest dreams.. Only to then ruin it all by beating some idiot who tries to fight him almost to death

He’ll talk to James English, the rest he should avoid, imo.

I can’t see him being comfortable in today’s society, hope I’m wrong.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

I would imagine the terms of his parole will restrict what public appearances he is allowed.

Hope so. The problem is that he'll be followed everywhere. Most people would eventually lose their temper in those circumstances 

On 17/03/2023 at 15:28, keelansgrandad said:

Charlie Bronson won his parole board hearing and is set to be released in June. Good for him. Hope he settles as the publicity will be massive.

Just reported on 5Live that his application failed. I'm a bit baffled as I heard the same reports as you a couple of weeks ago.