SouthMancCanary

Happy clapping so called City Elite

1 hour ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Agree with op and another poster about the moniker elite.

Should do a poll of all season tickets for next year , yes / no to drum.

A little like Brexit. Make sure the oldies get the opportunity to impose their opinions on the young before passing into another world.

Edited by essex canary
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

I take it those who point out about profanity turn their TVs off after 9pm.

I presume you don’t as you would be in bed by then judging by your childish comments. The complaints were not about profanity per se, we all know it has its place, but about the puerile use of the words endlessly instead of offering support to the team. Perhaps you would find it useful to actually read the posts before replying to them.

Keep complaining to the club about the drummer , eventually him and his drum will get banned from attending matches 

2 hours ago, Commonsense said:

I presume you don’t as you would be in bed by then judging by your childish comments. The complaints were not about profanity per se, we all know it has its place, but about the puerile use of the words endlessly instead of offering support to the team. Perhaps you would find it useful to actually read the posts before replying to them.

Get a life mate. Humour has a place in mine but obviously not in yours.

On 16/03/2023 at 15:51, essex canary said:

A little like Brexit. Make sure the oldies get the opportunity to impose their opinions on the young before passing into another world.

Or a little like real life while the oldies chuckle as they watch the yoot run into the road or do some crazy cool tick tock thing and die stupidly and needlessly.

Edited by Nexus_Canary