Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Joke of the week

"So I was at Everton and they spent half a million, were planning on building a big new stadium and they hired Ancelotti.. But that was not enough ambition! I decided to join Spurs instead, after all they got big plans for winning trophies'

lol.png

Oops - in a fat fingered moment on my phone I accidentally clicked your profile….

Re Richarlison, I saw a while back that he wanted to play CL football and it was why he’d left, it’s interesting that players seem to be able to force these things.

Where is the funny ha ha bit in this? I don’t get it? 🤔

Edited by astro

Is it a new trend for Brazilian players to pick northern footballing names now?

Some of these guys are better off downt pit than on a football field.

Rich Arlison and his good pal Joe Linton.

Couple of salt of the earth lads right there.

Edited by Nexus_Canary
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, astro said:

Where is the funny ha ha bit in this? I don’t get it? 🤔

Could it be that Spurs haven't won much for a while, and no guarantees they ever will. It's not like he joined Man City , Bayern or PSG where some silverware is virtually nailed on. 

He is a comedy act himself. How many times has he died on the pitch , only to miraculously recover and play on, just fine. It's like Easter every game with him.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Could it be that Spurs haven't won much for a while, and no guarantees they ever will. It's not like he joined Man City , Bayern or PSG where some silverware is virtually nailed on. 

He is a comedy act himself. How many times has he died on the pitch , only to miraculously recover and play on, just fine. It's like Easter every game with him.

But I would think the chances of winning something with spurs ARE greater. Excuse me which I stitch my sides back up………

54 minutes ago, astro said:

But I would think the chances of winning something with spurs ARE greater. Excuse me which I stitch my sides back up………

Of course, humour is subjective, I get that. Some don't 😇.

8 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Spurs have never been winners apart from the odd cup. But they have always tried to entertain so are one side worth watching.

Yep, they are the footballing ' box of chocolates'.