Sign in to follow this  
Ramrod

PROTEST MY @RSE!

Struggle through the snow to rendezevous with old Roy (hot and cold) Blower on Thursday? You must be joking!

No agenda!  Endless rambling speakers trying to out-rant the one before (and in a church), no thanks.

Shame the beer festival isn''t on, Blower could try and organise a piss up.

Then what? A protest group on Saturday outside Big W (how appropriate) with no idea where to go next.

And on top of all this you all want to criticise Worthlesses team tactics and methods.

No wonder Skipper is quaking in his brogues.

[quote user="2nd Wizard"]

Struggle through the snow to rendezevous with old Roy (hot and cold) Blower on Thursday? You must be joking!

No agenda!  Endless rambling speakers trying to out-rant the one before (and in a church), no thanks.

Then what? A protest group on Saturday outside Big W (how appropriate) with no idea where to go next.

And on top of all this you all want to criticise Worthlesses team tactics and methods.

[/quote]

actually the meeting on wherry road outside the swimming pool and going to march around the ground at around 2.30 I beleive.

Shame on you Wizard. You are Worthys biggest critic but when you are given the chance to step out of the electronic ether and stand up and be counted, you decline and resort to petty personal attacks. Werent you recently complaining about other posters doing that?

[quote user="Kathy Blake"]Shame on you Wizard. You are Worthys biggest critic but when you are given the chance to step out of the electronic ether and stand up and be counted, you decline and resort to petty personal attacks. Werent you recently complaining about other posters doing that?[/quote]

Erm check the number of posts and the name Kathy. It''s an imposter.

If so my sincere apologies. I thought he had reinvented himself because he did that once before. Although having just said that I realise now the number of posts would have stayed the same. Dooh. I am such a blonde.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="2nd Wizard"]

[/quote]

actually the meeting on wherry road outside the swimming pool and going to march around the ground at around 2.30 I beleive.

[/quote]

Hardly the Jarrow march is it?

Should we bring sandwiches, it might be a long day.

Thought I was 1st Wizard did you Kathy?

What an insult...he is a spent force.....yesterdays Wizard....he abdicated...

And now there is a new sorcerer on the block.[st]

[quote user="2nd Wizard"]

Thought I was 1st Wizard did you Kathy?

What an insult...he is a spent force.....yesterdays Wizard....he abdicated...

And now there is a new sorcerer on the block.[st]

[/quote]

Spent force mate?, you have to be joking!.

The only reason I''m posting now is to expose an imposter like you who lives in my spotlight.

Don''t be fooled people, there''s only one me.

Not the 2nd, 3rd, or 95th models, which are all false prophets and inferior, see ya all!.