Sign in to follow this  
General Stegglinho

Zesh Rehman

I think Zesh appears to be a very solid CB. He seems to really put his foot in and attack the ball with more force than other players genrally do ! I like his no nonsence approach although some may see this as negativness   ! is there anyone who disagrees and would rather have someone like davernport who can play the ball out from defence ? How long before Zesh becomes a crowd favourite ? I would love him to sign permantly !

Couldnt agree more, maybe its where we sit in the ground [:P] haha (personal joke) I think the fact that a 22 and 24 year old CB partnership who have both played in the prem would be great, and if we ever go back up they could do the business i think with Saf just in front

I havent been overly impressed and would much prefer to see shackall given the chance. He let nobody down last season and in my eyes is better than rehman. Rehman nearly cost us with a bad error against derby and was appaling last week V palace. It is clear to see that bar the derby game dohertys performances alongside rehman have also been poor and so it seems this pairing doesnt work. Rehman will never sign permanently, nor would i want him too and so why is our youth suffering. You cant drop doherty, so please worthy drop rehman and give him a one way ticket to fulham.

This is my opinion and that of a number of people around me in the ground, so please dont slate me for this view but i dont rate him.

he has been in and out f the team at Fulham... id liek to see him sign but i have a feeling he is here to get his fitness levels up or to get experiance before becoming a regular at the Cottage

jas :)

You were quite clearly not in attendence for the Palace game last weekend.  Rehman was a mess and pretty much gave two goals away.  He looked good until last week but appears to be scared of anyone with pace.

we are still playing crap. Yes Rehman is a good player but i dont see the point in signing players who wont make a difference to the team. WE need midfielders so badly at the moment and until we buy at least 4 i dont think anywhere else matters. If we buy defenders and strikers we will still be a crap team

with Doherty at the back alongside him Zesh has looked really promosing, nice little clearences and from when ive been watching him, hardly any mistakes

zesh is not premiership or even upper championship quality.
this was proved at palace to top this all the fulham fans ive talked to say he''s crap.