Sign in to follow this  
Bomber

Great Enthusiasm

Don’t know where this has come from after such a disastrous season but I have inside of me a great enthusiasm for next season and cannot wait for it to get started - whether I will feel like this after the transfer window is a different matter but in this moment in time - bring it on

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bomber said:

Don’t know where this has come from after such a disastrous season but I have inside of me a great enthusiasm for next season and cannot wait for it to get started - whether I will feel like this after the transfer window is a different matter but in this moment in time - bring it on

Magic mushrooms?

Same, can't wait. As crap as last season was, it was great to see some old faces and have a few drinks together again.

Add some wins into that mix next season, and I'm golden.  Love this club, and never tire of it, there's so many positives to build on and stories to unfold.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Inch High aka Inchy.. said:

You've overlooked the fact that Dean Smith is still the manager, we ain't going anywhere.

Jesus, you’re like the Marvin the Paranoid Android of the forum at the moment Inchy. Smith isn’t going anywhere, you’ve plenty of old posts to quote if he does stuff it up, so maybe give it a rest for now? 🙏

12 minutes ago, Inch High aka Inchy.. said:

You've overlooked the fact that Dean Smith is still the manager, we ain't going anywhere.

Perhaps you missed Smith getting promotion in 2019, and then taking his team to the league cup final in 2020?  Last time we were there was 1985, so let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

• Like 2

To be fair... if you can't find some enthusiasm before a ball has been kicked in anger then why do you put yourself through it all? 🙂  Everything is unknown right now, we could make some great signings, we could play great football again... it could be the complete opposite, but we just don't know!  Part of the beauty of football is the big reset at the end of each season...

• Like 3

On 06/06/2022 at 20:07, Nuff Said said:

Jesus, you’re like the Marvin the Paranoid Android of the forum at the moment Inchy. Smith isn’t going anywhere, you’ve plenty of old posts to quote if he does stuff it up, so maybe give it a rest for now? 🙏

Highly doubtful, and sadly I've no idea who that character is so can't comment on that one.