Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Sily old warknock..

2 hours ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Redknapp is probably the worst example of “success” given his history of nearly bankrupting clubs

Portsmouth were on the dive already but he still brought them the FA Cup.

Plenty of others including Don Revie.

18 hours ago, Nora's Ghost said:

Portsmouth were on the dive already but he still brought them the FA Cup.

Plenty of others including Don Revie.

He was there more than five minutes. He also left Southampton in a mess too.

then there’s QPR…

Edited by Dr Greenthumb

On 28/05/2022 at 11:31, Bucks said:

Brilliant...hung, drawn and quartered by our resident NCFC legal experts without a shred of evidence being seen or offered.

The internet really is a magnet for the bottom-feeders isn't it!

I’m not saying he’s guilty personally, I just find it unlikely given the circumstances of two players years apart coming forward with the same odd allegation, especially after the first player was fined, that nothing occurred.

It certainly warrants thorough investigation.

Theres definitely a balance to be had between  listening to the allegations of potential victims and not treating people as guilty before investigation and if applicable any legal case is concluded.

On 28/05/2022 at 11:23, Nora's Ghost said:

The 'silly' thing is Smith and Jones never gave him a job when we needed someone like him in the manager's chair.

Had that ever happened I would have stopped going to Carrow Road.He is the most arrogant, disrespectful,argumentative and opinionated t**t in football management.

9 minutes ago, Grumpy said:

Had that ever happened I would have stopped going to Carrow Road.He is the most arrogant, disrespectful,argumentative and opinionated t**t in football management.

He sure is, I'd add self-serving to that as well! 😂

1 hour ago, Grumpy said:

That isn't the view of the players he's managed or the teams he has got out of trouble.

Maybe you just prefer the wet behind the ears nonsense Delia has instilled in the club.

48 minutes ago, Nora's Ghost said:

That isn't the view of the players he's managed or the teams he has got out of trouble.

Sorry Nora, most players agree with that point of view once they are out of earshot of him.  Whilst working for him they know which side their bread is buttered!  They agree the ride is worth hanging on for and there are quite a few laughs, but don't cross him! 

I agree that teams don't hold that view.  Most chairmen probably still wake up in the night with cold sweats when they think about his methods though.