Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

It’s Match Day!

Safe journey to everyone coming to Leicester later today. I doubt anyone is expecting too much, but let’s show some pride and fight on the pitch. 

5 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Safe journey to everyone coming to Leicester later today. I doubt anyone is expecting too much, but let’s show some pride and fight on the pitch. 

I went Sunday thinking and expecting pride and fight in the pitch, in fact I go to all games thinking that..WTF is wrong with me

46 minutes ago, city4eva said:

I went Sunday thinking and expecting pride and fight in the pitch, in fact I go to all games thinking that..WTF is wrong with me

If it's fight you want you should have gone to see an Ice Hockey match instead.

There's not much fight to be found in a discarded condom.

Leicester, a team in revolt. Fanbase angry, screaming for the manager to get the sack and the players to sod off as their not fit to wear the shirt, and they've not won in 7..

Needless to say they're gonna thrash us 5-0

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Leicester, a team in revolt. Fanbase angry, screaming for the manager to get the sack and the players to sod off as their not fit to wear the shirt, and they've not won in 7..

Beating Norwich could relegate them, next season 😉

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Fanbase angry, screaming for the manager to get the sack

Hang on. We've been good for one thing this season and that's getting managers the sack. Simply not play gilmour and the game is ours.

25 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Our value to the Premier League is massively underestimated; we turn around other teams' seasons reliably, making the overall competition much more exciting. 

3 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Our value to the Premier League is massively underestimated; we turn around other teams' seasons reliably, making the overall competition much more exciting. 

Remember when we had a habit this season of getting managers fired? Well sad how it's turned around and now we seem to do all we can to keep managers employed!

• Like 2