Sign in to follow this  
norwichtillidie

Worthy for England Website

Come on everybody lets get behind our manager, who has done a fantastic job since he has been manager of Norwich City football club.

He must be regarded as one of the best young managers in the game and therefore I think everbody should log onto www.worthy forengland.co.uk to pledge their support, in getting Nigel his rightly deserved job, of England manager.

Yes he must be given the england job , imagine an england team made up of , hughes , robinson, etuhu,in midfield , he could relegate that rubbish like lambard ,joe cole , gerrard, to the bench . he could get flem in at the back with drury and get rid of those useless defenders john    terry and ashley cole once and for all , i think that rooneys doing to many tricks for good old nigel, only too right ,nigel will soon put a stop to that sort of thing , who does rooney think he is ? going past players like that, he needs to get back on his own goal line and help his keeper out .and good old nigel wont have to buy anybody he can just pick them and he has got them, but that does''nt  mean he wont take one or two on loan .of course not having to buy players means good old nigel wont have his leg lifted like he has had it   lifted 50 times at norwich .i am sure you know it makes sense after looking at his record at blackpool and norwich he is out on his own,he has to be odds on .but us at norwich are going to have to suffer, i can see weeks of wailing, wringing of hands , gnashing of teeth ,the mourning could go on months , i may never recover

"So gerrard is going in goal today, yeah?"........

"i thought it was a good decision to give the lad a go in goal, you know what i mean?"

reporter - "but this was the final?!"

or prehaps i see another Mike Bassett - just Nigel Worthington in real life!