Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Hanley getting the plaudits

Hanley had a good game, and have always rated him, but special mention to Gibson who had his best prem game in a city shirt, and was deservedly MOM.

• Like 2

Hanley is emerging as a consistent, competent Premier League defender. POTS for me I think.

I hope we can hang on to him for next season.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Hanley is emerging as a consistent, competent Premier League defender. POTS for me I think.

I hope we can hang on to him for next season.

Yep. I've had good debates on here with people about wanting to replace Hanley, I thought it was daft then and I think it's looking even more daft now. We won't sign better than him.

• Like 1

Monday Night Club Pinkun Pod was an out Hanley, some great points and recognition of what he brings. 

Probably been one of if not our best player this year, needs to stay.

2 hours ago, hogesar said:

Yep. I've had good debates on here with people about wanting to replace Hanley, I thought it was daft then and I think it's looking even more daft now. We won't sign better than him.

I'm still not Hanley's biggest fan as his technical ability is limited. He can defend and always could but in a Farke team, his poor technique and passing stands out to me as being the weak link in possession, under Smith, not so much of a problem.