Sign in to follow this  
KiwiScot

Superfan

1 hour ago, king canary said:

29ayvp.jpg.14cc490856edf81d6a6bcd2657b96629.jpg

I mean.... cut him some slack. 

He was diagnosed with bowel cancer in November 2020 and is currently in remission after his chemotherapy sessions finished in January last year. 

But despite the lows of cancer, Mr Mannall has been able to find comfort in his footy mancave.

8 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

He was diagnosed with bowel cancer in November 2020 and is currently in remission after his chemotherapy sessions finished in January last year. 

But despite the lows of cancer, Mr Mannall has been able to find comfort in his footy mancave.

Didnt actually read the article. To be honest it wasn't a comment on him, it's just that scene is the first thing my mind jumps to when I see a room like that.

8 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Well, I mean, he started all of this before his diagnosis so I don't see what the cancer has go do with it. That's a side story. He's just a super fan who has collected some mad Norwich stuff. Therefore, allow the AP joke! ☺️

Good luck to him! I hope he makes a full recovery and can come back to Carrow Road soon. 

OTBC

• Like 3