Assuming we go down, who are are next set of players that are going to fund our self funding model?

It’s not going to be Krul, Hanley, Pukki as they will be too old.

At the end of the season we’ll sell:

Rachica, Aarons, Giannoulis. I can see us selling Hugill, Dowell, 

Rupp & Drmic will be released, Gilmore, Kabak, Normann and Williams will go back. 

this’ll raise £40m plus £15m for Cantwell I’d have thought plus saving lots on wages.

The next set of saleable assets I’m going for Sorensen, Tzolis, Mumba, Big Andy.

Hopefully some of the younger players can be loaned out to gain experience and maybe one or two of them might make it.  Tomkinson, Dixon-Peters, Adshead, Rowe, Dennis.

Plus we’ll buy a couple of creative types and a DM.

• Haha 1

Might be sleeping on Placheta and McCallum there. Wouldn't be averse to selling Dowell to be honest. Definitely think Omobamidele should be the centre-half around which the team should be built. Depending on defensive midfielders bought in, I'd even be amenable to the idea of dropping Sörensen back to centre-half and putting those two alongside each other.

14 hours ago, Jersey Canary said:

Assuming we go down, who are are next set of players that are going to fund our self funding model?

It’s not going to be Krul, Hanley, Pukki as they will be too old.

At the end of the season we’ll sell:

Rachica, Aarons, Giannoulis. I can see us selling Hugill, Dowell, 

Rupp & Drmic will be released, Gilmore, Kabak, Normann and Williams will go back. 

this’ll raise £40m plus £15m for Cantwell I’d have thought plus saving lots on wages.

The next set of saleable assets I’m going for Sorensen, Tzolis, Mumba, Big Andy.

Hopefully some of the younger players can be loaned out to gain experience and maybe one or two of them might make it.  Tomkinson, Dixon-Peters, Adshead, Rowe, Dennis.

Plus we’ll buy a couple of creative types and a DM.

No way should we sell Rachica, if we've any aspirations next season

Difficult to say without knowing how much we'd need to make sales if we went down.

Aarons seems the obvious one. Giannoulis has already been making noises about leaving and to be honest I wouldn't be gutted to see him go if it meant McCallum getting his chance.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the club look to move on PLM either- he's struggled and will be on decent wages probably. 

Of the new signings, Rashica looks the most likely to attract interest. I'd want to keep him if possible though.

I'd be pretty confident of our chances with a back 4 of Mumba, Gibson, Omobamidele and McCallum and an attack that contains Pukki, Idah, Sargent, Tzolis and Placheta in the Championship. The issue would be the midfield and that is where the money would need to go.

I don't see anyone coming up with the money we'd look for in Rashica's case. I still think Sargent and Idah will be good enough in the Champs and Tzolis and Placheta can be developed a lot further in the lower league. I also think PLM will be OK with a bit more time on the ball.

Rupp is also OK at that level if he can stay fit.

I'd like to see us sell Maclean, Dowell, Giannoulis, Aarons and Cantwell (if he hasn't gone already). I'd also like to get rid of Gunn but can't see anyone else paying such stupid money for a bench warmer.

We need to raid some Champs clubs for players. Lewis Price, Ben Pearson (yes, I know), Chris Willock, Tyler Magloire, John Swift etc

I wouldn't be so sure about Rashica definitely leaving. He would've been relegated two seasons in a row, doesn't score loads of goals or get loads of assists, doesn't take great set pieces, he's inconsistent even within games and would cost a lot of money for an established PL team who could just as easily spend 10m more than it would cost them to get him to get someone better. 

He hasn't really proven himself so far yet for me, he reminds me a bit of Hernandez in that he's excellent between the half way line and up to the opposition penalty area but often lets himself down with his final pass and shot relative to the 15-20m we would ask for him

I think we can hang onto him because I think the only clubs who he would really interest would be newly promoted clubs or European clubs who probably couldn't afford him.