Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Our AGM seems quite tame by comparison

14 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I bet they didn't all get a glass of bubbly unlike us shareholders last week.

Did the shareholders children get one too?? @TIL 1010

7 hours ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

https://www.dw.com/en/opinion-bayern-munich-agm-revealed-a-clash-of-worlds-in-german-football/a-59958465

although I would imagine that similar scenes may follow if, the portions of scampi reduce

"Item number 2.3 on the agenda - portions of scampi to be reduced by 1/3 at 'The Gunn Club'. All those in favour sa....

London riots - Photos - The Big Picture - Boston.com

OTBC

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, essex canary said:

We are always tame. The same undercurrents are there with the BK8 and Badge issues etc.

Wouldn't say that's quite true. BK8 was a mistake, but the club held their hands up and the guy who got it wrong resigned so the problem was already dealt with. At the AGM they said they'd take longer to research these things with a panel, was obvious they went for money and on paper was probably an easy decision in terms of funds 

With the badge, they've hardly done a Leeds. It was carefully vetted and they haven't changed the crest much, just modernised it. I'd prefer the Canary to actually have a tail feather but it's OK

50 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Did the shareholders children get one too?? @TIL 1010

Orange juice was available as an alternative but the offer of a drink for those present was a one off and not available for life.

• Haha 1

Just now, Mello Yello said:

463596-sny4bb.jpg

"Just the one glass o' bubbly fer me....I is drivin' tonight.......Hic".....

Bless her - good to see Delia's cutting back.

The electronic tag on her wrist gives her a small electric shock every time her blood alcohol level gets above 70%. She then knows she's still got another 25% to spare before half-time entertainment meltdown occurs.

OTBC

2 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

I bet they didn't all get a glass of bubbly unlike us shareholders last week.

Bought by a glass of bubbly?

They drink beer by the litre in Munich. Perhaps that is why it got a little more feisty?

1 hour ago, AJ said:

Wouldn't say that's quite true. BK8 was a mistake, but the club held their hands up and the guy who got it wrong resigned so the problem was already dealt with. At the AGM they said they'd take longer to research these things with a panel, was obvious they went for money and on paper was probably an easy decision in terms of funds 

With the badge, they've hardly done a Leeds. It was carefully vetted and they haven't changed the crest much, just modernised it. I'd prefer the Canary to actually have a tail feather but it's OK

Given their commitment at the 2018 AGM re transparency, why did they get in either situation?

There are rumours the badge cost £3 million. Could they have got higher quality input from the fan base at a much cheaper price by being transparent? The letter in yesterday's EDP suggests the answer is yes.