Sign in to follow this  
hepphep

Cannot wait for match to start

Cannot wait for the match to start! Really excited and anxious to see first steps and adjustments made by new head coach. Anyone else feeling the same?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, hepphep said:

Cannot wait for the match to start! Really excited and anxious to see first steps and adjustments made by new head coach. Anyone else feeling the same?

Totally and absolutely. I think we have been lucky to acquire a manager who in the years ahead will establish himself as a much-loved club legend. I am convinced there will be immediate signs today that better times lie ahead. I believe that the players individually and collectively will play with a new belief and expression today.

It will take a few games to settle into our best eleven, but the rest of the season is going to be epic.

15 minutes ago, hepphep said:

Me too. I woke up at 3am and realised I still had 12 hours to wait 😱😊

17 minutes ago, Pugin said:

Totally and absolutely. I think we have been lucky to acquire a manager who in the years ahead will establish himself as a much-loved club legend. I am convinced there will be immediate signs today that better times lie ahead. I believe that the players individually and collectively will play with a new belief and expression today.

I think there is no justification for saying that but you know what, it doesn’t bother me today because I’m enjoying your pre-match/pre-era positivity 

• Like 1