Sign in to follow this  
hepphep

Performance today

We lost. However, I think on first half we saw most hungry and aggressive performance I've seen from City this season. Everyone seemed to be throwing everything in the game and that is something I was really happy about. We were also more brave in holding the ball and dribbling than before. Yes, we lost, but you sure have to give some credit for the fighting attitude. 

2 minutes ago, hepphep said:

We lost. However, I think on first half we saw most hungry and aggressive performance I've seen from City this season. Everyone seemed to be throwing everything in the game and that is something I was really happy about. We were also more brave in holding the ball and dribbling than before. Yes, we lost, but you sure have to give some credit for the fighting attitude. 

i thought that as well ,But then the same old story came out 

First half we were given everything still not producing or creating much but fighting in the game 

then the gap between midfield and strikers got bigger then the passing was awful then defenders kept trying to dribble the ball and we lost all direction and tactics were long balls to the Leeds CB'S 

They had a right back his first PL game who got booked we should of put him under so much pressure made him make that silly tackle 

Mclean was doing his best to play balls in for their strikers instead of ours 

so yes 1st half was a better performance but as soon as we tired it was back to Normal 

I agree we looked up for it at the start of the game, but I do not think were were brave enough, Leeds were there for the taking today. By way of an example Max Aarons continually stopped his forward runs, turned and played the ball back, even after the player he was up against had been booked............

Edited by Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB

Decent first half, absolutely abysmal last 30 minutes. Hard to take anything from the section of the game we vaguely competed when we looked so utterly clueless in terms of forcing the issue when it really mattered.