From what I have seen of BM he seems very versatile. Can play either full back position and has played on the left wing. I’ve seen he’s been quite robust in the challenge and is very quick. So maybe he could be taught to play DM and be the new Skipp etc. What do you think?

Bali did really well yesterday apart from one lapse. Prior to that he had been in exactly the right place no fewer than four times, to get the ball away in dangerous positions.

I think that Bali in at left back, and a change at number 9 with Teemu talking a break, must be the two changes in Daniel's mind. I think that Kenny in for Rupp is a given.

The irony is that Giannopoulos was brilliant against Liverpool.

Giannoulis may be a player ideal for winning teams and don’t need to defend. Maybe Byram will be the answer once he gets back on the pitch in a month or so’s time.

53 minutes ago, Jersey Canary said:

Giannoulis may be a player ideal for winning teams and don’t need to defend. Maybe Byram will be the answer once he gets back on the pitch in a year or so’s time.

Fixed 👍😉

1 hour ago, Jersey Canary said:

From what I have seen of BM he seems very versatile. Can play either full back position and has played on the left wing. I’ve seen he’s been quite robust in the challenge and is very quick. So maybe he could be taught to play DM and be the new Skipp etc. What do you think?

We're signing Brandon bloody Williams for what reason when like you say we have Mumba who is versatile and could get taught to play DM, he has age on his side too. Really hope we don't get Williams on loan as I can't see it benefitting us at all. Plus I don't like him 🤣

1 hour ago, Ward 3 said:

We're signing Brandon bloody Williams for what reason when like you say we have Mumba who is versatile and could get taught to play DM, he has age on his side too. Really hope we don't get Williams on loan as I can't see it benefitting us at all. Plus I don't like him 🤣

Having watched our full backs in these 2 games, we need Williams. We need a full back who can actually defend.

42 minutes ago, Move Klose said:

Having watched our full backs in these 2 games, we need Williams. We need a full back who can actually defend.

Williams can't do that either. He's so so bad. Be another James husband