Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

Anyone think we'll get doubled this season ?

By some fluke out of our six remaining matches the next three are against teams who can double us.

Watford are on a Norwich-type run and Bournemouth have shown a bit of form lately so they look the danger teams.

Sod's law says if it happens it'll be at Derby today. 🙂

• Like 1

Quite possibly. We will be on a high after the last result, but Derby will likely be stiffer opposition and if we are not 100% at it, they have a chance, but I don't expect DF to let that happen. As for Watford and Bn'mth, we will surely be up for those matches too and will get points in those matches.

We may well lose one or two of our final games, just on the balance of probabilities, but we're arguably more likely to go undefeated given our recent form. I hadn't really considered it but maybe the teams who've already beaten us this season might have an idea about what's required to do it again.

Bournemouth and Watford don't seem to be anywhere near as effective away from home so I'm not really worried, but they do have some of the better players in the division so, if anyone was going to do it...

I think the Derby result was one of those against the run of play results that you get in football.  I am pretty sure the fact of that defeat will stop any complacency on our side. But I expect a cagey affair after we demolished H'field, although the Derby players will surely be a bit apprehensive after seeing that game !

Watford do concern me because they have that Prem nous about how to stop another team playing, physical in midfield, tactical fouls, and also going forward I think our defence struggled to control them more than most teams, so not great with our injury absences at the back.

With B'mouth I think a lot will come down to what they have to play for by then.

I really hope we can go the rest of the season unbeaten and take the title 🙂

Well no more than 3 teams can double us now - Derby, Bournemouth, and Watford. Might get doubled by B’mouth or Watford, but I can’t see it happening today