10 hours ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Not a fan of the high road? This petty sniping on the forum is making the atmosphere toxic.

What about the original snipe then? 

Emi is so good that his temperament alone is worth £10M. 😃 Hold on to him. He and Pukki are good for 20 goals between them next season.

I hate petty sniping, a full frontal charge into the breach without any respect for any form of societal norm, now that's the sign of a self respecting football forum.

Also, Arsenal won't be signing Emi.

Edited by 1902
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, 1902 said:

I hate petty sniping, a full frontal charge into the breach without any respect for any form of societal norm, now that's the sign of a self respecting football forum.

Also, Arsenal won't be singing Emi.

Imagine seeing imaginary snipers all around. Thats the lot of the humourless modern day social media member 🍆.

17 hours ago, pete said:

No idea but maybe new contract for pl to keep him happy, also applies to Todd

I'd say that was pretty essential if we want to have leverage on the highest possible asking price over the coming years. Of course that will make him the highest paid player by a considerable margin.

56 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

I'd say that was pretty essential if we want to have leverage on the highest possible asking price over the coming years. Of course that will make him the highest paid player by a considerable margin.

And there begins the debate....are all players equal in a cohesive  squad...or are some more equal than others. Is breaking a wage ceiling the first step on a slippery slope? Or is it a smart move to ensure that we keep hold/ get top whack  for our best players....I wish I knew the right answer

Edited by wcorkcanary