What are your ambitions for Norwich?

For me it’s more the how rather than what we achieve. I’m loving the self reliance, focus on youth, marginal gains approach. I would be prouder of having a 3 season stint in the premiership with that approach than say getting into Europe with an investor throwing money at the first team. I would worry that all the healthy changes we have made will go out the window when money is no longer a concern.

15 hours ago, Indy said:

I’m with you there, I still think it should be a top competition and a champions league place given to the winners to take it back to the level where it should be.

Quite right and should have been done a decade or more ago. That competition was so huge coverage started around 9am on both main channels. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Quite right and should have been done a decade or more ago. That competition was so huge coverage started around 9am on both main channels. 

FA cup final day was one of the premier events, I’ve been lucky to go to the 1986 Everton v Liverpool final, we got there at 10, there were loads of fans there, mixing in a pub, then the coach car park under the walkway was turned into a massive football pitch, traffic cones used as goalposts and the two sets of fans playing, it was one of the best games I’ve been to.

Decent Cup run next season.........Championship Champions 2022/23 😜 - having watched most of the matches on 'free-to-air TV'.

🦊

43 minutes ago, Indy said:

FA cup final day was one of the premier events, I’ve been lucky to go to the 1986 Everton v Liverpool final, we got there at 10, there were loads of fans there, mixing in a pub, then the coach car park under the walkway was turned into a massive football pitch, traffic cones used as goalposts and the two sets of fans playing, it was one of the best games I’ve been to.

Remember it well, Everton took the lead but lost 3.1. 

1 hour ago, Foxy2600 said:

Decent Cup run next season.........Championship Champions 2022/23 😜 - having watched most of the matches on 'free-to-air TV'.

🦊

All British football matches should be free to air in the UK.

Of course that will never happen as that means no money, but still.