Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

What excuse tonight

We weren't as clinical as Swansea is the simple answer. We gave them a glimpse twice and twice they didn't blink. Games between two top sides in any given league often end up this way.

Emotional maturity aside, we need to see a response next time out. We have a lot of players delivering 5/10s at the moment and that isn't enough to keep top spot.

The excuse is the players were distracted by the Pinkun forum as someone was putting up birthday wishes to old players but not to our current players 

1 hour ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Just beaten by the better team, simple as that. We were poor going forward and didn't create anything, and two individual errors at the other end proved our undoing.

They were really average. We threw it away. 

Most of the season I have worn my green and white socks on match days. Every time I have not worn them defeat has happened.

I have to confess therefore, that today’s excuse was it was my fault as my wife washed said green and white socks and they were to wet to be worn. Should have got the hairdryer out, and dried them. I will make sure I don’t do it again and apologise to Mr Farke as I may have cost him his job.

54 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Most of the season I have worn my green and white socks on match days. Every time I have not worn them defeat has happened.

I have to confess therefore, that today’s excuse was it was my fault as my wife washed said green and white socks and they were to wet to be worn. Should have got the hairdryer out, and dried them. I will make sure I don’t do it again and apologise to Mr Farke as I may have cost him his job.

So he won't need 12 minutes to give the craziest reason why we couldn't beat Millwall?

Parade Mrs WBB in front of the cameras as he tells the world "green und vite socks, I didn't allow for zee socks"

• Like 1

Plenty of chances yes but all season Pukki has needed way too many chances to score. His goals per chances is diabolical and not good enough even for the championship

I dont think pukki's chances were great last night. The ball from Cantwell was going to take a sublime finish as he was running away from goal and woodman had the goal covered.

The second option probably looks worse on tv, yes it was rising but it could have bulged in the net.

We are looking toothless and providing him with tough chances.

Idah came on and gave a difference with 2 up top.

Reaction is 100% needed and was needed after the last 2 performances. Results have been ok, with draws it is the performance.

For me we have never found 4th gear this season and it makes me think maybe we have but our 4th gear is not as good as seasons past.