Acording to reports on SSN Millwall came to play more than at Carrow Rd.  Bournemouth not bee impressive lately and sat back on their lead and came a cropper last night.  Maybe first time fortress Bournemouth starting to show cracks.  Expected easy win for Bo'mth given Millwall form.  Swansea and Brentford more likely promotion contenders than Bo'mth and Watford.

Kieffer Moore will miss Saturday serious hamstring injury.

SSN ticker tape got it wrong this morning.

It said Bournemouth stay second after missing the chance to go third after drawing at home to Millwall.

Watched some of it last night, Millwall had the best chances by some margin and were more than good value for the draw.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sgncfc said:

I agree, but with Sean Morrison and Kiefer Moore to deal with we have to hope that Gibson and Hanley give him some serious protection.

Think Moore’s missing from Saturdays game thankfully, sgncfc, but I’m sure our defence will look after him. Based of what I saw when we played Cardiff recently, we have no excuses not to beat them again. I thought we looked different class to them, and their manager admitted as much afterwards if I recall correctly. Should definitely be looking for 6 points from Cardiff and Bristol City, who we also dispatched pretty comfortably.

Everything I'm reading says that Moore will return for Saturday's game and that Morrison might also make it, but who knows? I doubt their tactics will change much whoever plays.

1 minute ago, sgncfc said:

Everything I'm reading says that Moore will return for Saturday's game and that Morrison might also make it, but who knows? I doubt their tactics will change much whoever plays.

Sounds like you’re more up to date than myself there, sgncfc, thought he was deffo out! Nevermind, we’ll do them anyway! 

Had to laugh, was just having a look through the Bournemouth forum and found this gem in response to why they’re not doing so well. Apparently it’s because the players aren’t sure how to play in this league without VAR - have you ever heard so much sh1te in your life?! 😂

‘On a non tactical point I think some of our players are struggling with the lack of VAR. All over the pitch we're going down thinking its going to get picked up’