How about swapping Woodrow for Hugill? I saw Woodrow play for Fulham a few years ago and he looked quite handy even though he was very young and I’ve kept half an eye on him since. At age 26 (just) he seems to be coming into his prime with a good scoring record over the last 3 years and would fit into our style of play whereas Hugill doesn’t appear to (at present). 

30 minutes ago, Jersey Canary said:

How about swapping Woodrow for Hugill? I saw Woodrow play for Fulham a few years ago and he looked quite handy even though he was very young and I’ve kept half an eye on him since. At age 26 (just) he seems to be coming into his prime with a good scoring record over the last 3 years and would fit into our style of play whereas Hugill doesn’t appear to (at present). 

I was at the game at burton where he tore us apart and they beat us. Always wondered how far he could go!

Hugill`s hardly had a sniff since he joined us. Why replace a player who clearly hasn`t had a run of games yet. Pukki is our first choice striker, whoever else we have will sit on the bench, would Woodrow do any better getting ten minutes here and there than Hugill?

5 minutes ago, daisy said:

Hugill`s hardly had a sniff since he joined us. Why replace a player who clearly hasn`t had a run of games yet. Pukki is our first choice striker, whoever else we have will sit on the bench, would Woodrow do any better getting ten minutes here and there than Hugill?

Unless he scores own goals, he couldn't do much worse?

Hugill was willing and seemed reasonably threatening in his short cameo yesterday.  Not sure how much more he can do.   If your on the pitch for 5 mins per game even Ronaldo would have poor stats.   I watched the Barnsley fans post match review, they didn’t critericise Woodrow nor did they especially rave about him.  

About half of his goals have penalties this season I think. 

We're it a weird situation where we'd be throwing money away if we signed anyone we didn't think could play at the next level. For me, loans make the most sense this window.