Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

Alex Scott

She's cool. Knows what she is talking about, qualified and with a good personality. I still won't watch QOS though as I was bored of that decades ago. 😀

Lineker tweeted he had taken a pay cut of £400K (which they had passed on to Zoe Ball, so no saving at the Beeb) and he hoped the haters were happy. Humility not one of his vices then.

Alex Scott seems a natural and has no history in the men's game so should be a breath of fresh air as she has got one of the SKY jobs. And she matches the BBC new diversity of being a black woman.

Agree with Herman about QOS. 20 years of Tufnell and Dawson cracking the same lines is better forgotten.

17 hours ago, Herman said:

She's cool. Knows what she is talking about, qualified and with a good personality. I still won't watch QOS though as I was bored of that decades ago. 😀

I'm amazed it is still going at this point.

• Like 1

Absolutely, credit to someone who deserves the job because she’s good at it, rather than positive discrimination, there are some ex female pros who commentate in the background and are pretty rubbish, annoying most the time, that ex pro from Liverpool to point at one. That said there are a lot of male ex pros too who shouldn’t be given a microphone!

Kelly Dalgliesh, Kirsty Gallagher and my favourite Bianca Westwood. Some really good presenters and pundits.

Edited by Indy

Don't worry, just me being daft. I like her, think she is a good pundit and deserves her spot.

As ever, something like this will trigger the troglodytes who maintain it's nothing to do with merit. Disagree, as others have said here - she's pretty good as a pundit.