Sign in to follow this  
pete

Have the plastics left the building

Tickets for Sheff Utd are still available.  Standard memberships can be used therefore for only the second time.  Not too many available but is not selling out a sign of things to come.  I wondered why it was so easy to get tickets.  The new members obviously don't fancy this one.

Our grounds too big for us,

Ad nauseam, ad Petrus.

The game is not until 8th December, nearly a month away. I've no doubt it will be a sell out and if we can get 'new blood' into the ground it can only be a good thing.

2 hours ago, pete said:

Tickets for Sheff Utd are still available.  Standard memberships can be used therefore for only the second time.  Not too many available but is not selling out a sign of things to come.  I wondered why it was so easy to get tickets.  The new members obviously don't fancy this one.

Did you get them for the 8/12 ? I would have thought your game was on the Saturday ( 7/12 ) and away. You find it easy to get tickets as you haven’t filled your ground for years, even when you played us.

2 hours ago, pete said:

Are there any free seats next to you?

Seats always sell less quickly at Christmas as money gets tighter... Plus losing 3 homes at home by 2 or more goals ( a club record) might make it less attractive