Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

£450k - our survey said .......

Ratings & Comments taken from Preston Match Player Ratings post.

So far Etuhu has accumulated an average score of 2.9 and that includes a very generous 5 from a poster who said, and I quote, "spent most of the game wandering to where he was most familiar". 

Etuhu - 4 broke someones leg, apart from that contributed little attacking or defensively, did not look comfortable when picking the ball up wide right

Etuhu (3) - PLEASSSE don''t sign this player! What is it exactly he does well? Has done nothing during his loan spell and was absolutely awful today.

Etuhu 2 went to tackle, missed, probably broke a Friends leg, didnt seem too concerned, then ignored the city fans after the game and applauded the Preston ones.

Etuhu (1) - turned up as one of Preston''s most effective players, nullifying our attacking pretentions and a waste of space. Has he ever played football before?

ETUHU -2 WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY. SHOULD NEVER PUT THE SHIRT ON AGAIN, MAKES JARRETT LOOK IMPRESSIVE

Etuhu (3) Non existant. Rubbish. Uncommitted. So of course we''ll sign him!

etuhu               1         didnt make a single contribution

Etuhu - 4 - Looked out of position to say the least, the only thing he did all day was break his ex-team mates leg, really looked uncomftable and nothing like the Etuhu i was hearing on the radio last week........

Etuhu 4 - Appalling.  Looked lost and bereft of understanding of what he was doing on the pitch

Etuhu: (5) Played out of position, and therefore spent most of the game wandering to where he was most familiar. No help to Colin who needed the kind of support Jonson gave Edworthy last season. 

I agree with everthing you have written, he was absolute garbage, another glogger for worthy who can''t pass a ball, can''t tackle (well not fairly ref.nowland), and what a waste of 450k, 5 wins out of 6 covers up the cracks, fro worthy.

nuf said I am going for a lie down.

Whilst I agree Etuhu was very poor yesterday, we have to give the guy a chance and should not be passing judgement on him after being at the club for a month. I have seen Etuhu on a good day and he does possess alot of technique.

I learnt a lesson from slating Doherty, who in my opinion now is our best player, and I regret everything I said as he is pure class, and is now looking a real bargain.

We do need to give Etuhu time.

[quote user="DIZNAZZA HIZLOMEZ"]

Whilst I agree Etuhu was very poor yesterday, we have to give the guy a chance and should not be passing judgement on him after being at the club for a month. I have seen Etuhu on a good day and he does possess alot of technique.

I learnt a lesson from slating Doherty, who in my opinion now is our best player, and I regret everything I said as he is pure class, and is now looking a real bargain.

[/quote]

you must have picked the right match to see him diznazza cos he hasnt has a good day for norwich yet and according to preston fans you could count the number of good performances they got out of him in the last 2 years on 1 hand

[quote user="DIZNAZZA HIZLOMEZ"]

[/quote]

We don`t have the time  to give Etu time !  its as simple as that ...   I would add my bit to the chorus  condemning this player ,  he has a bad attitude .. full stop !    havent we had enough players  with this problem  ,without  taking another one on ?