Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Comedy Gold - Brentford's second goal last night -

The thing that really pi**es me off about this clip is that Downes absolutely wipes out the Brentford player after he's lost the ball - a vicious scything tackle - yet because Brentford scored he didn't get booked for it. Terrible, terrible refereeing!!

Actually - to be fair to the referee - he did play a good advantage which led to a goal being scored - but he should definitely have gone back and booked Downes afterwards. 

7 hours ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Actually - to be fair to the referee - he did play a good advantage which led to a goal being scored - but he should definitely have gone back and booked Downes afterwards. 

He should have sent off the dirty Scummer. Talking of dirty scammers I see Mings got sent off again last night ✊🏻

This was the first time I actually heard Lambert come out and admit they were sh!t last night.....in all probability down either this weekend or good friday.....leaving them free to try and salvage what they can out of this season by losing 0-6 vs both Sheff Utd and Leeds in an attempt to help the goal diff