This kind of response is not unexpected. But it is not representative of Leeds fans as a whole, but rather the kind that goes on Waccoe. Even the two posters who have come onto the Pinkun are defensive in their written word but at least they have some balance in their posts.

What this  post in the OP is really saying when you analyse it is indicative of an inferiority complex. It really pays a tribute (in a weird way) to Norwich City. The more critical it becomes, the more you know it is a form of projection. It doesn't need to be said.

Why not as a supporter, enjoy the best Leeds season and the amazing 'press' you've seen in 15 years? And why not enjoy the competition between the top two teams? Why not enjoy, as we often do, good play by other teams (thinking teams like Bristol)?

I'm sure Leeds will beat SU to one of the automatic places. They are in my opinion a far better team. They are better in possession and crisp passing. Sharp has made the main  difference for SU. Maybe I'm  being unfair as SU are definitely competitive.

If both us and Leeds do go up it will be fascinating to see how we both get on next year. Bring it on. 

18 minutes ago, sonyc said:

This kind of response is not unexpected. But it is not representative of Leeds fans as a whole, but rather the kind that goes on Waccoe. Even the two posters who have come onto the Pinkun are defensive in their written word but at least they have some balance in their posts.

What this  post in the OP is really saying when you analyse it is indicative of an inferiority complex. It really pays a tribute (in a weird way) to Norwich City. The more critical it becomes, the more you know it is a form of projection. It doesn't need to be said.

Why not as a supporter, enjoy the best Leeds season and the amazing 'press' you've seen in 15 years? And why not enjoy the competition between the top two teams? Why not enjoy, as we often do, good play by other teams (thinking teams like Bristol)?

I'm sure Leeds will beat SU to one of the automatic places. They are in my opinion a far better team. They are better in possession and crisp passing. Sharp has made the main  difference for SU. Maybe I'm  being unfair as SU are definitely competitive.

If both us and Leeds do go up it will be fascinating to see how we both get on next year. Bring it on. 

Nice post sonyc, pretty much how I see it. Us and Leeds deffo play the best footy in the division. However, you cant write of Sheffield Utd as they've impressed me also

7 hours ago, king canary said:

I'm not sure this is really true. They've not dropped below 20,000 average attendance since relegation from the Premier League about 15 years ago.

Neither have we, and we're supposed to be a small Club in comparison. If you play in a 35,000 seat Stadium, are the only Club in a big City and your attendances dropped to 20,000 it suggests that you have a hell of a lot of glory boys following you. 

• Like 4

If waccoe is representative of Leeds supporters in general, god help them, the whole forum appears stuck in some kind of time warp, a throw back to the 1980's. Bunch of self important, pig ignorant, mysognist, racist a***-holes.

A quote, don't remember who by :-  "You can tell a Yorkshire man, but you can't tell a Yorkshireman"