Sign in to follow this  
splendidrush

Today's the day.

It's what we've all been waiting for, what we've all been talking about and it's finally arrived, whatever occurs over the ninety minutes, the twists and turns, the old rivalries and ultimately the result.  Keep safe everyone, from both sides of the divide, enjoy the day, we don't know when we'll play each other again so make the most of what still remains a great event in the area. 

• Like 2

Myself and my daughter about to leave to get breakfast and then on to the ground, far too excited for man my age! COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!

• Like 1

I'll never forget hearing them sing 'we'll never see you again' as we plummeted a step closer to League One with a straightforward defeat at Portman Road a wee while ago.

Funny how things can turn around!

OTBC

• Like 1

Woken up at 6.45 by the bloody cat on the one morning where my daughter is out with family so could have had a lie in. Not even annoyed though, first thought through my head was 'Derby day'. Norwich shirt straight on and getting a head start on my marking whilst listening to the scrimmage.

It is the day of days and a little extra spice as it seems it may be the last derby for a number of years, plus we need to avoid defeat to hit the 10 calendar year mark.

This is it. Do what you do boys and we'll smash them.

Come on you yellows.

• Like 1

Can’t wait for kick off now

I’m remembering the play off semi when I was able to get to the match, sadly I’ll have to make do with the TV today. Just hoping the lads are able to see out the game like then.  

COYY!!

Had back surgery this week and banned from travelling up from London. I will be standing in O’Neils Leytonstone cheering them on and trying not to burst my stitches. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, dj11 said:

Had back surgery this week and banned from travelling up from London. I will be standing in O’Neils Leytonstone cheering them on and trying not to burst my stitches. 

Hope it's a speedy recovery buddy.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, dj11 said:

Don’t worry DJ11, we will hopefully have this ‘sown up’ by half time...

Quick recovery to yourself, and OTBC!

• Like 1