Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Marcus Evans speaks

Oh look City1st claiming his words have been twisted ,now there is a first.Waits.........................................[:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Oh look City1st claiming his words have been twisted ,now there is a first.Waits.........................................[:D][/quote]I should seek helpobsession can devour the soul

Big nose 🤥"By all means continue to misrepresent what I have said if it provides some kind of pleasure"😂😂 Ha ha ha ha, the charlatan wriggler strikes again.Strange how so many people twist your words isnt it, or is it just that you''re a bleedin liar.Dont bother answering cos we all know  👍

"By all means continue to misrepresent what I have said if it provides some kind of pleasure"which apparently it does

ps ever thought of standing back and looking at how childish your words come across as, both of youhowever work is over, so bye bye you pair of saddoes

[quote user="Van wink"]Dont bother answering cos we all know  👍

[/quote]Oh but he will winky.

Purple doesnt do twisting words. Sometimes you have to accept being wrong City 1st.

[quote user="hogesar"] Sometimes you have to accept being wrong City 1st.[/quote]You must be joking, Hell will freeze over first.

Short version: City 1st is an ego driven narcissist that posts drivel.

Buying Ipswich a Town to run at a loss for tax reasons is totally nonsensical and in practice could not be done.

He''s in the Times UK richest 1000 list today at number 167, woth £800 million, up £30 million on last year.Delia doesn''t appear to feature from what I can see.

[quote user="Van wink"]He''s in the Times UK richest 1000 list today at number 167, woth £800 million, up £30 million on last year.Delia doesn''t appear to feature from what I can see.[/quote]
Its amazing how his wealth increases for each pound he benevolently gives to the binners while their debt also increases. Delia doesn''t feature yet we have more money. Go figure....

What is never explained is how does the Times now what money any person has.
Evans is based off shore, as is all his wealth we have to suppose.
Yet the Inland Revenue are unable to verify how much and how much is due in tax.
I hope the Times is not just guessing as other areas of the media do with transfer fees and contract.
Oh to be able to make (more) money out of the gullible.