Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Picking a Premier League Fantasy Football team

It’s that time of year again, I do the Telegraph one every season but fail miserably, £100,000 first prize. Any foreign imports that I’ve never heard of, any bargains I can squeeze into my £50 million ream ?

[quote user="CANARYKING"]It’s that time of year again, I do the Telegraph one every season but fail miserably, £100,000 first prize. Any foreign imports that I’ve never heard of, any bargains I can squeeze into my £50 million ream ?[/quote]
Carlos Henrique Raposo - known as ''Carlos Kaiser''

There''s dozens of new players each year that no-one''s heard of, outside the supporters of their clubs, and its God''s own task trying to work out who the bargains will be. I had that problem with the telegraph Champs game last season as had no idea who 2/3rds of the players were.

[quote user="Ben"]
[quote user="CANARYKING"]It’s that time of year again, I do the Telegraph one every season but fail miserably, £100,000 first prize. Any foreign imports that I’ve never heard of, any bargains I can squeeze into my £50 million ream ?[/quote]
Carlos Henrique Raposo - known as ''Carlos Kaiser''
[/quote]The best footballer who never played football.

Got Maddison in mine, Leicester are now my PL team simply because of him.

Though at 6.5m, the fantasy team organiser people obviously rate him almost as highly as we do! Costs more than Ritchie, Loftus-cheek, Ince, Dembele, Pritchard, Schurrle, Redmond and the same as Mata, Walcott, Lamela and Fabregas!

I predict he’ll take the PL by storm and Sky and MOTD will be raving about him before end of August about being in the England squad. Quite rightly too.

Madders is only £3million in the telegraph one. Could be a handy squad filler. Pascal Gross was my filler last season but he has nearly doubled in price.