Sign in to follow this  
Bill

U23's win !

[quote user="Hercules"]Fixtures and table herehttps://us.soccerway.com/national/england/premier-league-2-division-two/20172018/regular-season/r43201/Which makes you wonder where we would be if Godfrey, Mathews.Morris, Cantwell, Ramset etc were playing and not out on loan[/quote][Y] Future''s looking bright and all these youngsters plying their trade under an intelligent & technically gifted German regime [B]

It does seem quite promising that our U23s appear to be getting stronger as the season goes on, even with several players out on loan. Bodes quite well.

On quick moan though - why have the club stopped providing highlights of the U23s and the Youth Cup games. Other clubs do it but we''ve stopped. i used to like seeing the highlights of their games and to be frank you would think that they could provide them, at least for those who are i-follow subscribers who get very little else for our money.

Have you asked them why not? Got to agree, I''d like to see them as well so I might hit them up on Twitter and see if they reply.

Fair point Jim, used to enjoy watching the highlights as well. A shame they seem to have stopped, let us know how you get on Capricorn1 as I do not follow this twitter malarkey

No not asked them Capricorn. I just prefer to moan about it on here ;-)

Let us know if you get a response! No doubt it will be a cost cutting thing although presumably they film all the games anyway so putting highlights on youtube or i-follow can;t be that expensive.