Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Farke's interviw after Camb's game

Looks like Pritchard then may be out til late November if it is a bad ankle ligament injury. Guess that means Maddison / Wes will be more involved. Farke looked angry about Cambs players lack of discipline.

Have to say, the Pritchard tackle actually looked quite innocuous. The way they were talking on the radio and Twitter coverage, it was made to sound like a really naughty challenge. Won the ball cleanly from what I could see. Interesting that they didn''t choose to show the foul on Klose...

It will depnd on how bad it is (yes, obvious that) but other injuries are often known as taking X number of weeks/monthsI would say he won''t be off to Germany with the rest of the squad, and we will have to wait and seefingers crossed it is not too bad

City 1st - Can I ask why do you change your name every few days, intrigued.com

[quote user="Diane"]City 1st - Can I ask why do you change your name every few days, intrigued.com[/quote]Try sameshitedifferentbucket.com. Diane and it will have the answer.

My friend (I know, shocking) who was there told me the one on Klose was horrendous. He also said he thought Pritchard was making a meal of his challenge when fouled initially because it didn''t look that bad but it looks like he''s been hurt the most.

So frustrating though, doesn''t matter how good Farke''s fitness regime is if lower league cloggers are hellbent on hurting out small guys or let''s be honest, a bit soft Swiss defenders to make a name for themselves.

I really don''t get why we don''t just spend the whole pre season playing foreign teams. It looks like we''re working on shape and defending primarily, I think it would be better to play less physical, more tactically aware foreign teams who can move the ball around well enough to test our shape and tactics.

[quote user="Diane"]City 1st - Can I ask why do you change your name every few days, intrigued.com[/quote]

People who continually change their name are just attention seekers

Best ignore them