Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Graham Dorrans

I''m not sure selling Dorrans will be enough to see us start splashing the cash. I suspect we will need to see the back of a few more before too many funds are there.

Is there any real news on Beilik on loan or was that just talk?

£1.5m is nothing in the transfer market nowadays.

It won''t even buy that much in Germany now with the de-valuation of our currency brought about by Brexit (smiley inserted.)

It will clearly be a question of searching for promise from the lower leagues, cheaper foreign players or the likes of Marley Watkins who chose to become free agents.

There is some merit in this as McCarthy has often shown at the Loo, but it can be very hit and miss with probably no more than about one in six genuinely coming off resulting in a gradual slide down the league and Championship perpetuity.

Indy / broadstairs you are both right

to be honest once agents and players loyalty bonus are paid there will not be much left out of 1.5 mil

BUT we save wages so in effect i would say we will be left with about 1 mil after agents

now Rangers wanted to pay small amount up front about 500k so thats when we started to say only if you let us have the young midfield or we want the full amount now

thats what the delay is full amount or less money the 500k rangers can afford and instalements but only if we have the young starlet