Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

By 5pm tomorrow

That''s a bit vague though ''slim. Probably best to point it out when it happens. Is there a thread you could point us to?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Oh and I dont see any one on this thread suggesting hairy is a binner or saying he attacked other city fans. I think that''s just a bit of mischief making.[/quote]You accused me of palling up with a Binner. I did not respond to the OP but did respond to Hairy and Hairy only.

Because for some unexplained reason you linked to a post of mine where I was trying to establish if binners like Keith Scott would be here after the Derby whatever the result.

[quote user="The Nightfly"]Stop defending the indefensible would be a start Herman![/quote]

But Nightfly, that''s Herman''s raison d''etre.

Maybe you and Nightfly can go through this thread and see who I have defended.

[quote user="Herman"]Maybe you and Nightfly can go through this thread and see who I have defended.[/quote]

I didn''t mean to offend Herman. My observation was not thread specific, more a general perception of your MO based upon admittedly infrequent flirtations with this MB.

I''ve let the frustration venting go in this thread and this my conclusion : Neil must be sacked and a great deal of the squad needs to be let go. FANS DESERVE BETTER ... I am still a fan , but we need to show BOD that we are not gonna take this any longer.

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]I''ve let the frustration venting go in this thread and this my conclusion : Neil must be sacked and a great deal of the squad needs to be let go. FANS DESERVE BETTER ... I am still a fan , but we need to show BOD that we are not gonna take this any longer.[/quote]
Well try venting at someone other than fellow fans.