Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

By 5pm tomorrow

Herman

Why is it if anyone in your eyes posts something which in this case has a very valid point is always classed as a Binner

Even you with your Yellow and Green glasses must realise that we have big problems

Suppose ably the best squad in the league yet we consistently disappoint away from home.

Time for BIG changes from the BOD, the Manager down to the tea lady

What should I do? Send an angry letter to Delia? Furiously type how angry at the club I am on a football forum?

As I said earlier in this thread, anyone that''s defends the board or manager now doesn''t have the clubs best interests at heart. If change doesn''t happen now then it needs to be enforced by the fans

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Where did this defending occur?[/quote]Having a go at Keith is defending the board and manager now?!

Herman

Probably like you I have followed this team for more years than I care to remember. For some reason or other and I am going back to Div3 South, NCFC have never apart from a few seasons back EVER been able to get results away from home on a regular basis

Keith is a bin dipping scummer.

Alex Neil needs to go and the board deserve flack for sticking with him.

Both are true.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]You palling up with binners is not the same as me asking if binners will be on the board after the Derby, is it?

As for Keith. Shambles or not I see we''re still 9 points ahead...[/quote]Here is what you posted Nutty if this is aimed at me and i see no mention of Binners or a question being asked. I now learn that Hairy is a Binner also.

nutty nigel is not online. Last active: 25/02/2017 23:00:33

nutty nigel

Top 10 Posts

Joined on 27/08/2006

No job is too big - No PUP is too small

Posts 34,191

We The Undersigned.....

....Will be on here Sunday Evening whatever the result.

Indeed it was Tilly. And you linked to that thread earlier too and the link went to the same post. The post before the Ipswich game asking if every one posting before the game would be there after.

If you''re suggesting thats the same as a binner taunting City fans then maybe you should think again.

If we got relegated to the Vanarama EvoStik Ryman Lovewell Blake Anglian Jewson Division 5 and lost 300-0 every week, I would still have too much pride in the club I support and who I am than to link arms with a binner troll to emphasise how gash we are.

Might as well don a blue shirt or sew some pathetic stars onto some (used) bog roll.

Shocking state of affairs. Pints of man-up needed all round. However bad we get, we''ll never be that shower and not would I ever want to be, no matter how many Evans, Keanes and Finidis they get through.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Indeed it was Tilly. And you linked to that thread earlier too and the link went to the same post. The post before the Ipswich game asking if every one posting before the game would be there after.

If you''re suggesting thats the same as a binner taunting City fans then maybe you should think again.[/quote]Post a link then Nutty as i have no idea what you are talking about. I posted a link to the thread you started which to me at least was not connected to a different thread. Anyway the Binner crap is tiresome as there are enough problems in our backyard without worrying about KS and his ilk. [*-)][8-)]

Its OK that everyone will turn up for the next game just for the event.

We all love the club and would not walk away (spiritually speaking) from it.

But surely even the most die hard supporter cannot be enjoying what is happening at the moment.

I applaud those who have chosen to be advocates for the defence (no pun intended) but surely they must realise that change is needed.

The majority shareholders are not going anywhere so it percolates down to the coaching staff.

And any poster on here who purports to think that change wouldn''t produce an upturn must be so naive and missing the point.

Double NN may argue that change isn''t guaranteed to succeed but how long before change cannot succeed?

You already posted a link. And then the post. What is the point you are trying to make?

This thread was an attack on Norwich fans by a binner (I hope he''s a binner because the alternative is even worse) My thread was to get binners and city fans to commit to being on the site after the game whatever the result.

So is Hairy Canary a Binner then Nutty ? Duncan ? as you seem to be suggesting i am taking his side. City1st is the Binfinder General on here surely ? [:D][;)]

In nuttys head and a few others

There are happy clappers and binners with nothing in between

Christ on a bike looking back i gave the thumbs up to a post by Hairy Canary on this thread and now i am palling up as you put it with Keith Scott who started the thread in the first place according to you Nutty !

The thread was started by a binner attacking city fans and perpetuated by many city fans attacking others. It''s full of posters putting up so called happy clapper points and then arguing them because with themselves because nobody actually said we wouldn''t lose or said they were happy lost.

If you read back I asked what wanting what''s best for your club had to do with attacking other fans. That was a general question to you and/or hairy.

Pops, if you want a sensible discussion this is a poor choice of thread. You won''t be getting that from me here.

There will be no sensible discussion on any threads whatsoever this weekend and i suggest for the foreseeable future. Results like today will cause a social media meltdown Nutty.

Amazingly my post was an attempt to pour a little oil on troubled waters. A simple statement that we all want the best for our club but just disagree with how that should be achieved. Didn''t seem that contentious to me at the time!

In all honesty I can''t see how what I said can be construed as attacking other City fans which is the exact opposite of what I was trying to do.

So you honestly believe Keith Scott wants whats best for our club Hairy? What has wanting what''s best for our club got to do with his posts or threads?

Oh and I dont see any one on this thread suggesting hairy is a binner or saying he attacked other city fans. I think that''s just a bit of mischief making.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]So you honestly believe Keith Scott wants whats best for our club Hairy? What has wanting what''s best for our club got to do with his posts or threads?[/quote]I would suggest wanting the clueless cook and the pub manager out of NCFC is very much in the clubs best interests.

I wasn''t asking you. Here''s a question for you though...

If St John''s Ambulance came to your aid would you feel guilty?

No I don''t think that Nigel. I''m pretty certain Keith is an Ipswich supporter stirring it up. My comment wasn''t aimed at him or anyone in particular. Perhaps rather naively I simply ignored what he said.

I don''t see how what I posted supported his view.