Sign in to follow this  
Mr Cholmondley Warner

Colney deep clean

I really haven''t a clue who u think I am, but you are wrong, I know that may be a first for you, burning afraid its the truth.

[quote user="Greavsy"]I really haven''t a clue who u think I am, but you are wrong, I know that may be a first for you, burning afraid its the truth.[/quote]Oh I don''t think I''m far off the mark.But regardless, all this really is desperately pathetic.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Greavsy"]I really haven''t a clue who u think I am, but you are wrong, I know that may be a first for you, burning afraid its the truth.[/quote]Oh I don''t think I''m far off the mark.But regardless, all this really is desperately pathetic.[/quote]I would suggest that you don''t ''bite'' thenjust ignore themthere are far too many on here who keep hiding behind different namesidiots the lot of them(as my old friend Billy Banter would agree)

[quote user="me tarzan"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Greavsy"]I really haven''t a clue who u think I am, but you are wrong, I know that may be a first for you, burning afraid its the truth.[/quote]Oh I don''t think I''m far off the mark.But regardless, all this really is desperately pathetic.[/quote]I would suggest that you don''t ''bite'' thenjust ignore themthere are far too many on here who keep hiding behind different namesidiots the lot of them(as my old friend Billy Banter would agree)[/quote]It honestly doesn''t bother me in the slightest, but I should imagine its getting pretty boring for everyone else[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Greavsy"]I really haven''t a clue who u think I am, but you are wrong, I know that may be a first for you, burning afraid its the truth.[/quote]Oh I don''t think I''m far off the mark.But regardless, all this really is desperately pathetic.[/quote]

However close you think you are, I can assure you that you are not.

Agree it''s pathetic, for you, me and the innocent bystanders caught up in your pathetic little games.

I remember that being shouted when some food was dropped on the counter at our local chinese take away

[quote user="VanWink"]Detol and a wire brush.[/quote]

I prefer Andrex myself

[quote user="me tarzan"][quote user="VanWink"]Detol and a wire brush.[/quote]

I prefer Andrex myself[/quote]

I can think of one ar5e wipe on here.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="keelansgrandad"]Anyone remember Borax?[/quote]Sacha Baron Cohen?[/quote]

Now that was some midfield

[quote user="me tarzan"][quote user="VanWink"]Detol and a wire brush.[/quote]

I prefer Andrex myself[/quote]

Never wore them myself. Like washing your feet with your socks on.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"][quote user="morty"][quote user="keelansgrandad"]Anyone remember Borax?[/quote]Sacha Baron Cohen?[/quote]

Now that was some midfield[/quote][:)]