Sign in to follow this  
Big O

Just how big must our wage bill be?

[quote user="Donkey dangler"]However there is something in the accounts that I do not like but I am sure Purple Canary can advise you as to what it is![/quote]You seem to have a thing for Purple CanaryTangy, but how is he to know what it is in the accounts that you don''t like?

[quote user="Donkey dangler"][quote user="lappinitup"]Such a shame the C.G.F.P.A''s (fag packet accountants) went into liquidation.However, your spreadsheet looks remarkably similar to some of their previous efforts so I''m sure you''ll fit in if they ever reform. Now, where''s Tangy when you need him?[/quote]

You could ask Purple Canary.[/quote]Lapps, it was Tangible''s first reply (of three! Is this being stalked?) that baffled me. Why does he think I know where he is?!

Nice to see the paupers get something. I''m sure they''ll be sending that to St John''s Ambulance. Not.

How is it calculated?

[quote user="Donkey dangler"]Big O,

Godfrey cost an initial £180k with £820k of add ons.

Adams - nowhere near £500k....£50k or under

Pritchard - the £8m includes the add ons

Klose £7.4m

but dont forget we had to pay £90k for Balls UP! Then there was the big rotating screen.

Purple Canary is the man to ask.[/quote]

And don''t forget the restocking of the Board''s wine cellar

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Nice to see the paupers get something. I''m sure they''ll be sending that to St John''s Ambulance. Not.

How is it calculated?[/quote]on the back of a fag packet, usually