Sign in to follow this  
Skip

McGovern

[quote user="Tetteys Jig"]Guess we''ll see how the season plays out with McGovern consistently wheeled out as number 1 then...[/quote]Grow up mate. I can almost read you pouting.

Haha! Pot kettle! You could argue with a recording of someone saying "I agree" on a loop! I was having a good debate until you started with the insults.

[quote user="Tetteys Jig"]Haha! Pot kettle! You could argue with a recording of someone saying "I agree" on a loop! I was having a good debate until you started with the insults.[/quote]No we weren''t.You were making stuff up, I was telling you that you were, and then you continued, mainly, to make stuff up.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Ye gods.

[/quote]I often think you get a hard time on here LDC, but in what way is that remotely likely to do anything other than feed the playground squabbling?Less is so often more my friend.

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="lake district canary"]Ye gods.

[/quote]I often think you get a hard time on here LDC, but in what way is that remotely likely to do anything other than feed the playground squabbling?Less is so often more my friend.[/quote]Likely because its not about him?

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="lake district canary"]Ye gods. [/quote]I often think you get a hard time on here LDC, but in what way is that remotely likely to do anything other than feed the playground squabbling?Less is so often more my friend.[/quote]

Two posters with perfectly reasonable views have been given the gobshite treatment on this thread. Something needed to be said, imo. I said it, end of.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="lake district canary"]Ye gods. [/quote]I often think you get a hard time on here LDC, but in what way is that remotely likely to do anything other than feed the playground squabbling?Less is so often more my friend.[/quote]

Two posters with perfectly reasonable views have been given the gobshite treatment on this thread. Something needed to be said, imo. I said it, end of.

[/quote]Nobody cares Lakey.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="lake district canary"]Ye gods. [/quote]I often think you get a hard time on here LDC, but in what way is that remotely likely to do anything other than feed the playground squabbling?Less is so often more my friend.[/quote]Two posters with perfectly reasonable views have been given the gobshite treatment on this thread. Something needed to be said, imo. I said it, end of. [/quote]Nobody cares Lakey.[/quote]

Speak for yourself. You apparently don''t care. But others do.