Sign in to follow this  
Chesney Hawkes

Could Cameron Jerome be our Dennis Bergkamp?

My grandfather had a homimg pigeon with the same fear.It would travel by train to the release place, then come back on te train again.

That''s strange, I''ve never heard of a pigeon who doesn''t like flying, did they go economy or business class, it can make a big difference.

[quote user="Time to go Delia"]No Bergkamp used to score goals , something sadly missing in Jeromes armoury.[/quote]But he does score goals, doesn''t he?Thats a bit of a fib, isn''t it?

armoury tends to be something for defence(still never mind, you did try)

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Time to go Delia"]No Bergkamp used to score goals , something sadly missing in Jeromes armoury.[/quote]But he does score goals, doesn''t he?Thats a bit of a fib, isn''t it?[/quote]

Just not at the highest level, as we know to our cost

[quote user="Alfie54"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Time to go Delia"]No Bergkamp used to score goals , something sadly missing in Jeromes armoury.[/quote]But he does score goals, doesn''t he?Thats a bit of a fib, isn''t it?[/quote]

Just not at the highest level, as we know to our cost[/quote]He did score goals though, didn''t he? Or did I imagine that?Its great though that we have found another stick, Cameron Jerome doesn''t score as many goals as Bergkamp.[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Alfie54"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Time to go Delia"]No Bergkamp used to score goals , something sadly missing in Jeromes armoury.[/quote]But he does score goals, doesn''t he?Thats a bit of a fib, isn''t it?[/quote]

Just not at the highest level, as we know to our cost[/quote]He did score goals though, didn''t he? Or did I imagine that?Its great though that we have found another stick, Cameron Jerome doesn''t score as many goals as Bergkamp.[;)][/quote]How many has he netted playing for one of the strongest sides in the 2nd tier ? to call him a striker is almost as absurd as calling Delia a good owner , both are not fit for purpose.

FACT: Cameron Jerome has scored more goals in the Premier League than Lionel Messi!

and Jamie Vardy for that matter, and everyone keeps banging on about him...

meanwhile...... my grandad and his pigeon had a bit of a falling outpartly because my grandad wanted to convert the pigeon''s homeso the pigeon went off the London, never to be seen again(though someone thought they saw him in Trafalgar Square, but lost sight of him in the crowd)