Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

These Wes stats might surprise a few of you ...

Vaguely on topic, Marmite is made the scrapings from Beelzebub''s own anus.

[quote user="ron obvious"]I like marmite.[/quote]Well you can''t say I didn''t warn you...

This guy is still at the top of his game, at 33 years old the way he ran the game for us tonight was remarkable. Everything we done well tonight went through him. I''m amazed that he hasn''t played at a top top club, but also so glad as it means we have had the enjoyment of watching him for a good few years now. Easily MOTM tonight, he needs to start as many games as he possibly can from now until the end of season.

[quote user="hazza9"]This guy is still at the top of his game, at 33 years old the way he ran the game for us tonight was remarkable. Everything we done well tonight went through him. I''m amazed that he hasn''t played at a top top club, but also so glad as it means we have had the enjoyment of watching him for a good few years now. Easily MOTM tonight, he needs to start as many games as he possibly can from now until the end of season.[/quote]Why do you think that is?

[quote user="cityangel"]Thought he was brilliant last night[/quote]For about 70 minutes. Was quite surprised he wasn''t subbed when Mbokani came on. Good first half, but really faded in the second.

Morty what game were you watching!? Best you re watch the game and just look how well Wes played. By far MOTM, he was a constant thorn in Chelsea. Nearly all of our good attacking play was going through him.

Why were you surprised that AN didn''t take him off and put Mbokani on?? So we would be left with only 1 creative player on the pitch chasing the game in Redmond. I''m glad he went for it and it nearly paid off, just poor finishing from Jerome was what cost us.

[quote user="hazza9"]Morty what game were you watching!? Best you re watch the game and just look how well Wes played. By far MOTM, he was a constant thorn in Chelsea. Nearly all of our good attacking play was going through him.

Why were you surprised that AN didn''t take him off and put Mbokani on?? So we would be left with only 1 creative player on the pitch chasing the game in Redmond. I''m glad he went for it and it nearly paid off, just poor finishing from Jerome was what cost us.[/quote]I was watching the one at Carrow road.No prob, will just invent a time machine and rewind 24 hours[Y]

Have to agree with hazza, thought he was great for the second half, wanted the ball along with wessi. Always positive. I wouldn''t say he faded, more the game did after the injury to O''Neil.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="hazza9"]This guy is still at the top of his game, at 33 years old the way he ran the game for us tonight was remarkable. Everything we done well tonight went through him. I''m amazed that he hasn''t played at a top top club, but also so glad as it means we have had the enjoyment of watching him for a good few years now. Easily MOTM tonight, he needs to start as many games as he possibly can from now until the end of season.[/quote]Why do you think that is?[/quote]Hazza, did you miss this?

I also like Marmite and have no idea what a Beelzebub is!!??? Tasty arse though!

Nope didn''t miss it, it''s just I can''t tell you why as I simply don''t have the answer to this. None of us know why but I bet a lot of people agree with me, obviously you don''t??

[quote user="hazza9"]Nope didn''t miss it, it''s just I can''t tell you why as I simply don''t have the answer to this. None of us know why but I bet a lot of people agree with me, obviously you don''t??[/quote]I''m not trying to be a smart ar$e here, but the only answer is that he isn''t good enough to play for a bigger club than Norwich, there can''t really be another answer, can there?People like you need to get away from the "black or white" or "love him or hate him" attitude. Wes is, and has been a great player for us, but has always had his limitations, and this is kinda backed up by the question no one can answer, ie "Why hasn''t he ever played at a much higher level?"